Navigation
JonnyGoode
JonnyGoode - Santana in Lonehill - review by Jonny Goode
Santana in Lonehill - review by Jonny Goode
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 14:15:46

Firstly her pics are real. But she had a baby and she is chubby now. Not o overweight, but not slender like the pics. Venue is near Montes. Quite house with 3 girls. She is very, very friendly and I would say a GFE. she has a pierced clit which she will allow you to suck on. The thing is, suckin pussy is a big part of my experience and wile she is clean and fresh, it wasn't as inviting as Sasha's pussy. I don't know wat it was and therefore I didn't like her asshole. But I say again, it was clean. She doesn't massage but you can come as much as you want. Does watever position you want and is friendly.

Basically, the pics where hot, I had to satisfy my craving and I think I over built it up and was slightly disappointed. I won't go back. But that's just me. She is a nice girl and you feel really comfortable and to some guys that is more valued.
Remember
Remember - Re: Santana in Lonehill - review by Jonny Goode
Re: Santana in Lonehill - review by Jonny Goode
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 16:32:55

Not sure why you guys need new accounts to make these postings. Nevertheless ...

Great review - we need more like this!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.