Navigation
JonnyGoode
JonnyGoode - Sasha in Bryanston - review by Jonny Goode
Sasha in Bryanston - review by Jonny Goode
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 13:50:49

Hi guys, I've been punting for a couple of years now and decided to put up some reviews. Let me start with Sasha from Bryanston:

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4689

Firstly, the pics are real. She is a hot, tall and sexy blonde. She is past her twenties but cannot place her age. Still an older but pretty face, better than most WGs. Was workin out of a temporary venue in bryanston, but not sure of the new venue. Maybe with Kelly, but I've been with Kelly 3 times and I love eating her pussy, so I don't know where all the Kelly hate comes from. Anyways back to Sasha...
It was R700 for the hour. Had a shower and we got into it. She didn't offer a massage,I didn't ask. Normally white girls are not big on massages. She is super friendly and very flirtatious. Her tits are fake but feel good and her nipples are soft. She kisses and gets into it aswell. She also gives oral without a condom and really sucks your cock like she is in to it. I love 69ing the ladies but only if they are clean and she is super clean. She has nice pussy lips and is clean shaven. No hair at all, and that's the way I like it. Smells fresh and is inviting. I licked asshole as well. We 69ed for as long as I wanted. Thereafter we fucked. Does watever position you ask and kisses wile fucking. There a fake moans, a bit annoying, but A tight pussy makes up for it. I didn't ask abot Greek, so can't comment.

She wore boots so I can't comment on the feet and toes. If you have a hot sexy blonde fantasy, Sasha is a good bet. Not big on GFE but clean and hot, so u realy enjoy the fuck. I will go back.

Remember
Remember - Re: Sasha in Bryanston - review by Jonny Goode
Re: Sasha in Bryanston - review by Jonny Goode
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 16:26:40

Great review. We need more like this.
Lennie
Lennie - Re: Sasha in Bryanston - review by Jonny Goode
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-13 01:04:43

petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Sasha in Bryanston - review by Jonny Goode
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2010-11-18 09:00:48

I must agree with the comments above and her photos do not do her justice at all.

I saw her yesterday at noon- Fuck me, does this girl have energy, top or bottom, you just hold on for the ride. It took me an hour thereafter just to catch my breath. If you into MILF’s and want a good bj and shag, go to Sasha, without a doubt I can recommend her, nice tall, good sense of humour and a very sexy woman. Not full of crap, I will definitely be seeing her regular from now on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.