Jared53
Jared53 - Jacky - Thai WG on ST
Jacky - Thai WG on ST
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 462
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-20 13:50:12

Hey all fellow Punters

i have another review for you guys that like Thai ladies and like punting out in the East.

http://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?link=search_name&weight=weight_1&show_start=0&n_i=10434

now i would like to state i dont normally like shagging Thai ladies, i find them boring, and trying to string a convo, i find to draining!!! But the other day, i felt like a very quick and cheap shag, in and out, so to speak. i found this Jacky, women on St and thought give it a go, at R300 for the hour, you cant go wrong.

Finding the place was very difficult, simply because you cant make out what the F#ck she is saying on the phone, as to the street name, but when she informed me of the garage up the road i had an idea, and finally got there.

Got greated at the door and taken into the room, and finally a first that the place did not smell of cooking and garlic, as all Thai places i have been to no matter what time of the day the smell, but this one was ok, quite clean, not supa clean, but ok. First they wanted me to go with the other Thai lady and i said not a fuck i want Jacky, as her tits looked massive, and so firm, which i later found out that they are so fake and lovely!!!

Got undressed and inot a very nice massage, then she turned me over and gave me OWO. she is a F#cking wild one to say the least, rides you broken and allows you to touch and feel anywhere you want, and pretty much do what ever you want to her!!!

Finished my load off, and she said now we do that again, which was then followed by another massage.

So my ratings are as follows:

Venue: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Shag: 8/10
OWO: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

not at all bad for a Thai babe!!!!

i will give out the street name as you will not understand what the F3Ck she is saying on the phone, but the street number and booking a time you will have to phone her. the street name is Avon street, Impala Park.

oh her English is actually not bad at all, and you can actually speak to her quiet easily, but she cant say Avon, for some reason.
karr777
karr777 - Re: Jacky - Thai WG on ST
Re: Jacky - Thai WG on ST
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 208
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 09:47:34

Sounds good hey....add her to the budget punt list.

Thanks Jared

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.