Navigation
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 16:04:11

I wrote a review on this babe a couple of months back while she was still at Kelly's place and it wasn't that great due to rushing etc. Thought I'd give her another shot as I did find her quite sexy.

I made a booking for the afternoon in this week... Was about 4;30 or so. She didn't answer her phone when I tried to call to get her new address when I was close by and I think to myself 'fuck, she dropped me'... So looking for a plan B I got readyy to fight some traffic from the west to bryanston... Luckily she sms's me saying 'call now' seems like she got a bit tied up with stuff. I call her and she gives me street number etc. So I arrive and she's there to greet me, then I remember how appealing this girl is to me.

Anyway I go shower and must say she kept me waiting for a while after which did piss me off as she was busy on her laptop and phone etc. While I'm waiting naked in her room.. I immediately think 'oh no.. Here we go again'. I left her room and bummed a smoke off her to kill some time.

So we go to the room and she strips down... I notice she's lost some weight around her tummy and she's looking better than my first visit to her. An AWESOME experience followed and I left feeling like a fucking champion!

Looks - 7.5/10 some might disagree but this girl does it for me. If she lost some more of her tummy she would be like a 8.5!

BJ - 9/10 - this babe knows how to bj guys and knows how to make it look good! She moans and has perfect technique and gives you a nice view of her lovely assets while doing so

Deed - 8.5/10 wow! No rush this time... She let me do my thing and was so into it... Really sexy...

Venue - 8/10 - clean and private

So ye guys, she definitely made it up to me after my first experience with her. Will be back!
Alex 101
Alex 101 - Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 17:19:29

nice one beaver will definitely give her a try.
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 17:28:44

Go for it my boet! She's changed since moving out of Kelly's. Pls let me know how it went when you've been!
Remember
Remember - Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 17:46:39

I find this hard to believe.
BeaverHunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 17:52:08

Well, believe it... Don't believe it, makes no difference to me bud. I'm just doing a review of my experience with this babe..sharing info.
Remember
Remember - Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 18:03:22

Well who knows ... maybe a leopard can change its spots.
blonderocks
blonderocks - Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-10 10:54:13

Thanks beaver for the report. Got me all worked up, need to make a trip to the westrand soon as I have not seen her in a while.
BeaverHunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-10 12:24:57

Go for it my bud... I'll definitely be making regular trips there. First I need to secure some time with Tyla tho.
beard
beard - Re: Review - Cassidy, round 2!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-10 13:02:31

Must concur with the Beaver. Cassidy/Claudia has always been good at following 'house rules'. Even under those rules the experiance (excluding the clock) was good. When she is in her own spot the experience is always good. The BJ is always awsome. Been a good experience for 5 years now. The only one in my opinion matches her BJ skills is Justine but she has her down side from time to time.
BeaverHunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-10 13:35:40

Beard mate, where is Justine now? I'm so fucking annoyed with myself as I had bookings with her before but I had to cancel twice! And I just didn't get to taste her after that!!! Anyone know where the f... I can find her?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.