Navigation
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 11:04:05

..maybe if she downloads and App she may be a bit more organised...if it is the issue!

If its another issue, unfortunately its between her and her personal ethics/conscience...still going to pass.
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 11:09:21

@Rockone...i think if you manage to be lucky enough to get in the door, YOU ARE KING!...for that hour..its the other peasants keep on a string outside thats the issue...
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Review - Priya - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Priya - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 14:25:03

Name: Priya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Priya's Full Profile]

I also had to get my taste of Bollywood. She's great. Lovely lady. Will go again and again.
Was worth the wait. Wish we could have more Indian ladies in this business.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 772
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 22:35:55

Please come back to jhb or I need to make a trip to dbn just to see you
Dragonshadow
Dragonshadow - Re: Review - Priya - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Priya - North Beach Durban
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-16 12:02:36

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
(Not a rookie review - just couldn’t remember the details for my old account)

Excellent service,her body is amazing and extremely responsive.

One of the few times I would actually consider going back

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Dragonshadow built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Priya
Priya - Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-23 16:40:02

Good morning darlings glad to announce my next trip up to jhb Sandton will be scheduled from 5th of April to 16th of April. Kindly give me 30 minutes to 45 minutes advance notice. I can be punctual. If I don't answer immediately, feel free drop a whats app or a text indicating its safe for me to respond. Your time is valuable and highly appreciated. Have a fantastic day.
Goondoo
Goondoo - Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-23 19:59:10

My favorite lady by far saw her again last week at North Beach
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Priya - Durban North Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6631
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-23 21:44:28

On 2021-03-23 16:40:02 Priya said:
Good morning darlings glad to announce my next trip up to jhb Sandton will be scheduled from 5th of April to 16th of April. Kindly give me 30 minutes to 45 minutes advance notice. I can be punctual. If I don't answer immediately, feel free drop a whats app or a text indicating its safe for me to respond. Your time is valuable and highly appreciated. Have a fantastic day.

Expect a call just before the start of Ramadan.
Aquarian
Aquarian - Re: Review - Priya - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-24 18:51:01

Boy is it hard to get a booking with this stunner, she's so busy I guess she gives priority to her regulars. However, once you are through the door you are King! I had probably one of the best sessions of my life. Great conversation from a gorgeous classy woman! Without going too much into the deed I want to add that it was a 5 star experience. I left feeling like a million bucks and I have already been back since then.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Priya - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3856
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 14:14:03

OMG! All the other reviews are correct. I was sceptical booking as we know the typical Indian wg stereotype but I needed something special so I went for it and special is exactly what I got. I don't normally give all 5's either but I can't give anything less here. She was awesome and the venue and privacy too.

Now before the details I'm going to summarize that it was a bloody phenomenal experience with just one little issue which I'll explain but I don't want it to take away from a really great experience.

I arranged via WhatsApp very easily when she was available and the calls to confirm Room number etc where great. I've been trying to make a booking since December in Durban and finally got my chance in Sandton.

I arrived there and she opened the door, I was shocked to see a stunner exactly as her picture set, even the same sexy lingerie. This is such a rarity to find someone who is actually as hot as her pictures and she was to the T. That body is hot and firm as hell. I couldn't get enough of it the whole time and I was still horny for the whole day after. This was an early morning punt.

The service was super awesome. She can certainly suck and ride like a star yet she was oh so sensual and gfe at the same time. It was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of it. The blowjob she stated off with was enough to stay right there but that hot body is so fine, I had to make sure I go all the way and experience everything. When she stretching over me to grab the condoms I literally had to grab and hold onto her and admire this hotness all over me and that sexy firm round ass that obviously takes a lot of exercise to maintain. The sensual massage was quite soothing and relaxing as well.

She not just a hottie though. Speaking to her throughout the session was easy and revealed that she's very intelligent and focused as well. This lady isn't gonna to be around for long like most great Indian wgs. She's gonna get snatched up or very likely make a success of herself on her own outside of this world and I'm glad I at least had the pleasure of her presence.

So the one negative thing:
So after cumming once, she requested me to turn around and she started to massage me. All well and good but she stopped very suddenly. I think she said she's done. I was a little perplexed since it didn't feel near an hour but thought the usual time flies when you're having fun maybe. She asked if she could reply to something quickly so I said fine. I then lay there wondering a bit of there's more since it felt quick but nothing so I went to shower. I dressed, checked the time and said farewell with a nice tight hug to that sexiness. I get to the car and check my messages and there was one I hadn't read as it was a message she sent me finding out if I'm in the parking and this came through when I was knocking on the door slcmo nee to check then. The time difference between that message at the door entering and the time when I left was 37 minutes. So I'm not sure what happened here and if she might have thought I booked half hour but with all that sexiness, I certainly would have appreciated the full hour and another round because gees,no was still so horny for this girl for the rest of the day.

Overall, it was a supper awesome experimence. Apart from the short time thing, I literally left on a high, maybe on cloud 69. I would go back whenever finances and locations align and can definitely recommend this babe a a real quality Indian lady.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.