Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 08:32:03

Name: Priya Indian

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Priya Indian's Full Profile]

Amazing, simply amazing. Great massage. Looks Like the pics. Had an awesome time with Priya today and looking forward to my next visit. Thank you @Priya

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ashleys
Ashleys - Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Priya Indian - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 12:39:15

Name: Priya Indian

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Priya Indian's Full Profile]

Well I got to see this walking wet dream this week,been looking forward to this visit for awhile.
As always she greeted me at the door with a smile and wearing exquisite lingerie with heels to match,hair and makeup done to perfection.
After a warm hug we caught up abit then started to get into the action.
Started of slow and sensual,bit romantic aswell then got hot and steamy in no time at all,I like to take control coz I really enjoy foreplay with her,the better the foreplay the more she gets turned on and the better she is when it's your turn,she got really into it,felt how hard her nipples were and the goosebumps all over her sexy toned body,had some very erotic fun,a few variations of her favorites which she absolutely enjoyed and was impressed yet again,then I let her have her turn,I enjoyed every second of it,from the butterfly kisses to the nibbles,this time she gave me goosebumps,not many women have ever done that,the blow job was xxx rated as always,the deep throat even better,the way she gags on your cock is even more of a turn on,she surprised me this time,had my cock deep in her throat while her tongue was wiggling on my shift,just pure bliss,then she got on top,she loves the reverse cowgirl,she really got into it,just stunning as this girl bounces that firm body,then she told me to take over coz I know what she likes and how she likes it,after all that foreplay she got me in the zone,I ravaged her,position after position and her dirty talk just fuelled my passion even more,I bust that nut,man did I cum hard,we both just collapsed,out of breath all hot and sweaty,you know you had a good time when you all sweaty on a cold windy day,got into the shower,another sign of a great time is when you both look for your underwear afterwards,more great conversation while I got dressed and a warm goodbye and another invitation to for me and my skills to visit again soon,this girl is definitely addicitive,damm this was fun,I'm gonna be back very soon!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.