Navigation
marcod
marcod - Review: Carmen in West Beach CT
Review: Carmen in West Beach CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 01:00:35

A bit pressed for time at the moment so I apologise for not being able to provide a detailed report/review of my time with a rather gorgeous female who currently advertises on GG. This must be the first time GG could put away the photo-shop toolkit as Carmen does not require ANY of their tricks of the trade.

If you looking for an amazing GFE that DOESN’T cost an arm and a leg, then have a go son. Btw there are loads of extras too if you are ask really nicely. When last did a WG actually ask you what exactly you like and then proceeded to do exactly like you said and with loads of enthusiasm. Oh, and when I wasn’t sure about what I liked (blood was flowing to the wrong head at the time) she gave me a preview of what was on offer. Life is so empty without choices!

Just be careful when looking into her piercing eyes. I nearly fell in, never to return but was saved by my strong constitution. If you think you might succumb, pls write your name on your shoes so that we can fish you out afterward.

Absolutely and categorically no complaints whatsoever, even the residence was beyond acceptable with parking available in the garage.

Enjoy and let us know what your experience with young Carmen was all about.

MarcoD
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Review: Carmen in West Beach CT
Re: Review: Carmen in West Beach CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1095
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-09 07:05:11

Noted..........
marcod
marcod - Re: Review: Carmen in West Beach CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-14 20:56:35

Has anyone had a go yet? It wud be interesting to compare 'notes' or get another opinion.

Especially since I am getting an itch again!!
Dark
Dark - Re: Review: Carmen in West Beach CT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-29 06:34:28

Seems she has stopped advertising. Anybody know if she is still around, telephone number etc.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.