Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 21:17:08

Name: Liza

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Liza's Full Profile]

One thing you can count on when visiting Liza, is every minute is occupied with sensuality and a dedication to perfection. Arriving is always a treat, seeing her and how she is dressed, never sure of her dress but knowing she is always immaculate.

Sitting outside catching up over a glass of wine and some snacks, realising it was already 2 months since we had been together, wondering how I could have let so much time lapse.

Finishing our drink we progressed inside to the room, I always marvel at how appropriate her private venue is, well appointed, clean, well laid out and just so special. I always have a good look at the pictures of sweet Liza which adourn the walls to see if there is one I have missed.

Then the highlight is seeimg Liza naked, such perfect form and shape with a body of a 20 something lady. Having her close hugging, carressing, touching and kissing is for me the reason I do this. She knows where to touch, where to push and honestly has such amazing techniques.

The sex is always intense and the outcome is not difficult to guess when one's enthusiasm to hold out is systematically dismantled through erotic touch from an experienced sex goddess. 2 hours is over in virtual seconds when Liza is around.

Once I gained composure, we chatted once more, I was offered a shower, some water to drink and then reluctantly bid farewell to the gorgeous Liza, thinking about when I would return, it certainly will not be 2 months again. A very memorable afternoon and one I would recommend to anyone who has not visited Liza, her photos while exquisite are only a fraction of the lady in person.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Liza
Liza - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2514
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:36:14

@Freddy1409,

Oh my Mr F. It was such an honour to spend time with you. I got spoiled by you. Thank you for driving all the way to come see me. You have such a beautiful heart. A real gentlemen. See you soon. I will put the other bottle wine on ice.

Love
L.
Funky punt
Funky punt - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 21:34:17

What happened to this lady
Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 249
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-08 06:25:12

Also been wondering
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Liza - Garsfontein Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-08 08:10:17

Not on Esa anymore....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.