Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2013
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-21 07:13:50

Name: Liza

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Liza's Full Profile]

Had another great time in this beautiful lady's company.

Liza makes you feel like a king. She's just so damn sexy and her service is consistently superb. Absolutely stunning personality too and so easy to talk to. Spent a couple of hours in the Spa bath venue with her and it was just what the doctor ordered. I highly recommend a visit to her.

Thank you Liza once for once again an amazing time with you. You truly exceeded all my expectations. See you again soon ;-)

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Liza
Liza - Re: Review - Liza - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Liza - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-21 08:34:11

@GreyKnight,

Good Morning to you,

Firstly, thank you so much for the compliments.

Secondly, you are such a sweet gentleman who treat the ladies with atmost respect! I really enjoy spending time with you!

Thank you so much for my spoil!

Please come visit me again soon!!

Love
Liza
Xoxo
m1ke
m1ke - Re: Review - Liza - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-07 13:49:19

This lady is one hot MILF! Her body is well kept and has a great pair of breasts. Although she is older.. she will definitely give you a wild time to remember. What ever she is doing to keep herself looking the way she does remains a mystery. She’s smoking hot! My experience with her is a pse I will not forget! Dankie Liza!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-08 01:37:58

@m1ke,

Thank you so very much for the review. It's a pleasure spoiling such a gentleman. Please come visit me again.. Maybe a double trouble with one of my friends... Yummy!
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Liza - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2681
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-11 10:15:38

Liza always delivers a superb GFE or PSE - whichever I choose on the day. Have done quite a few fetish sessions, 3some bookings as well as an AMAZING overnight booking with her. Basically she's the whole package.

She understands how men think and reads me so good! I've been a regular of hers for a long time now and with good reason. Highly recommend a visit to her if you're looking for a more intimate, fun and hassle free connection.

Can't believe I last saw her in January and seems our diaries won't align this week again either. Need to visit her asap. And she takes such good care if herself. I admire that.

Thank you Liza for always looking after this old schmuck's needs. You are highly appreciated my lady ;-)

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-11 11:56:05

@Greyknight,

Good Morning Mr G,

Wow, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR that beautiful message you shared with the Purple World.

I've truly enjoyed every visit together in the past. Our overnight was wet.. Yummy... And it was also raining! Remember the rain?

Thank you so much for your support! Looking forward to our next fun filled sexy time together!

Love
LIZA xoxo
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Review - Liza - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-01 17:52:38

This woman is a true master of her art, and is living proof that age is just a number.

She has really sexy body and save for one lady that left the industry, the best boobs I have come across with those strawberry nipples, mmmm ... could have played with those for hours.

It was a double trouble session, first one I have done sober and it was superb, Liza knows exactly what a man wants and delivers a breathtaking performance.

The mixture of experience and youth was a perfect combination.

I didn’t even have to ask for anything, it just flowed effortlessly from one lady to the next, but will definitely have to book the sexy vixen Liza for a one on one session.

She is a real live wire and a very sexual lady, really good kisser and definitely knows how to use her body to give and receive pleasure.

The thing that was most surprising is that she is very sweet and friendly but when it’s time to get busy, she turns into a completely different sexual animal, but at the same time makes you feel comfortable.

Thanks sexy lady, and I’m sure I will be seeing you again in the bit to distant future.

Thank you sweetie.

Mwah

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-01 18:57:13

@balasbak,

Hi there Mr,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to spoil you! The mear fact that you were such an open book, made it so easy for me to pleasure you! For this to be so good on a first visit, make me think how mind blowing, hot and steamy a second session might be!Our double trouble was wild, but I would love a one on one with you! Please come visit me soon. Oh... No excuses you being sick hey? I will Dress as a nurse, then nurse you back to feeling on top of the world.

Love
LIZA xoxo
Mr3
Mr3 - Re: Review - Liza - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-02 17:20:43

Oh wow! What an awesome experience.

I wanted to wait to review Liza when my GM is reinstate (she is a fullblown +5) however, I am doing her a disservice in not reviewing her promptly.

She met me and immediately made me feel welcome and comfortable. Such a stunning lady, beautiful body and an even more beautiful soul.

We did not go for the massage as I wanted to spend as much time with this lady.
She is an absolute master at what she does, the consummate professional and such a bubbly personality. Her hygiene is the best that I have encountered, and this lead to more and more fun.

She knows how to treat a man properly, and also has a surprise or 2 if the gent is willing.

Afterwards we chatted about everything, so much so that we lost track of time.

For the gents, this is a truly remarkable lady. Treat her well, and she will repay in spades.

@Liza, thank you again for such a memorable experience. You truly are beautiful, and in a league of your own.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-02 19:33:44

@Mr3,

Firstly, I want thank you for treating me like a real lady. You made me feel so at ease in your precence. Secondly, it's so Damm nice to hear a complete new client say that he felt so comfortable. It's a huge compliment! Thank you. It's takes two to tango! And oh boy... We DID! Please come visit me again! Maybe we get ourselfs another lady for a threesome? We will spoil you rotten! Yummy! Think about it! PS:THE surprise or 2 will be there! (Wink wink)

Love
LIZA xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.