Jared53
Jared53 - Amanda - Boksburg Review
Amanda - Boksburg Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 14:31:12

Hey all

Another review i thought i should share with you. I visited this WG, (or should i say excuse for a WG) some time back, +/- 6months ago.

I phoned her and on the phone she sounded rough and tough!! i should have gone with my natuar instincts, but my cock did the talking for some stupid reason. not attracted to her pictures, perhaps more to the new experience of Prostate, so i went with it.

When i asked her on the phoned what she did or didn't do as i always do, she just told me she is a brilliant and pro prostate chick, not saying no shag!

So i went and when arriving at the door was rather gutted to see what i was going to go with, but like i said my cock was talking so i continued. when i asked about the Shag, she said she does not do F/H! WTF!!! could she not have said that before i arrived??? so in short i was paying to get a wank!!! no massage even just a flipin ant from a dog ugly chick.

Please guys dont waste your time or money on this thing, you will be as pissed off as i was if you do!!!

http://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?link=search_name&weight=weight_1&show_start=0&n_i=8628

Venue: 3/10 (Really shit, no showers)
Looks: 3/10
Shag: no shag offered.
BJ: No BJ either.
Overall: 2/10

In short she is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Amanda - Boksburg Review
Re: Amanda - Boksburg Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 22:51:23

OMG you're modest by giving her a 2. I would give a downright, big fat 0

dont take sh1t
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Amanda - Boksburg Review
Re: Amanda - Boksburg Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-31 10:05:56

@EZZRA, after some thought i give the following new ratings, which are
0.5/10. and i give her 0.5 simply because she was at the venue and opened up the door. if there was a blow up doll i think i would have rated it higher than her though, LOL.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.