Jared53 - Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 12:21:42

Hey All

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4961

Thought i would add another 5cent worth of a review for a lady in Bedfordview called Chane.

I visited her a little while back. the reason why i dont post my reviews the same day or even the day after is because i dont want to take the chance of posting a bad review on a lady and they know who it is by my comments. so a week is normally quite safe. Terrible thought of bumping into them in the mall and they see it was me that gave a review.

Well this review will not be a bad one. She was actually rather nice.

I got to her place and was welcomed with her in this nice coat, which came off and left her with only her underwear on, and that looked rather good as well.

e started off with a nice massage, and normally i am not into the whole massage but this day i actually felt like one, and it was rather good. she then stripped down to nothing, and she has a nice set of tits on her. her nipples are a bit to big for my liking, but never the less still ok.

She gave a fantastic OWO, slow, soft sucking up and down my hard shaft! then a little squeeze followed by more slow sucking, with her tongue doing loads of work around the head. wow thinking back about that BJ is almost giving me another hard on, LOL.

I was then allowed to go down on her, which was nice, she is clean shaven and also very clean down there. she loves that!!! Kissing is another thing she enjoys, so that just made my johny get even more excited.

Then into the shag, well she road my cock as if it was the last cock she was going to see, i then flipped her over and took charge but that was not for long, as i exploded!!

I had a shower after wards, which she had both normal and liquid soup available, with a clean fresh, dry towl waiting for me.

Her venue, is in top condition. what a view from her main bedroom, i can only imagine what it must be like at night times!!! Her deco is fantastic, very modern very upmarket, and VERY clean!!! cant fault her venue in any way!!!

Over all ratings:
Looks: 7/10
Venue: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
Shag: 9/10

in short i would return, she was very good. the only off-putting thing for me is her nipples are very big, and look like they are always hard, but her tits are nice and big, so i guess i cant be a fussy fucker!!!

I went to see her, baue i reathbad raitings on the lady in Linksfield, which i am glad i did. i read new other ratings on the other lady in Linksfield, 'Tamica' which soulds ok so i might have that as my next punt. any thoughts?
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Re: Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 12:34:04

Jared53, nice page of words on this lovely lady. I've been wondering about her for a while now. Thanks dude, will visit sooner rather then later!
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 12:49:56

Cameltoe, if you keen on a very clean, upmarket lady, then yes she is the one. i think she is around 40 years old, if that is not a problem then you wil enjoy

I think my e punt i going to be that 'Tamica' in Linksfield, she seem wild, wihch like. Chane is not a wild one but sometimes you need that as well.
cameltoelover
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 12:57:57

Tamica...I don't know dude. The inner-lips not a turn-on for me.
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 13:03:29

hahhhahahahahhaha

I will let you know when i do. i might be a week or 2 though. who knows i might choose someone else by then, LOL. A depend on ho i feel on the day.
loverfoot69
loverfoot69 - Re: Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 13:06:56

hey Jared53

is it totally private? how much did she charge?
cameltoelover
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 13:10:27

@Jared53, what about Viki Bryanston? The Russian Lady!
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 13:11:36

Loverfoot69. Totally private in a town house complex in Fishershill, just next to the N12 Edenvale offramp. Fee was a very cheap R500/hour.
Worth the vist.

oh she does not take private numbers.

have fun!!!!
Jaysm
Jaysm - Re: Chane - Bedfordview - Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 13:54:40

@Jared53 - you can't go wrong with Tamica.
Jared53
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-30 14:00:21

Taysm, thanks mate, but why do you say that? can you give a bit of a review as to what she does, or what to expect. i like things wild and adventurous!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.