colscottie
colscottie - Cape Town reviews
Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-11 13:52:38

Hi guys

This is my first set of reviews of girls in Cape Town; I thought I would do a batch at once. ;-)

Arabella (CBD)
Rate: R550/hr
This was my first visit and boy, I was not let down. This is a little animal - felt safe the whole time and she just couldn't get enough. Clean towels, etc. Definitely a re-visit worth, pity that she disappeared off the radar.

Nina (Milnerton)
Rate: R600/hr
This was my first bad experience; not sure if we didn't click or what, but it was extremely rushed. Definitely not an upmarket apartment, or maybe my definition of upmarket is different. Don't expect any GFE - you'll get an OWC and a quick FH; with lots of complaining. Had to use damp towels, but what could I expect? I was there probably for 30 minutes max. Will I go back - no.
http://www.glamourgirls.co.za/start.php?personid=604

Taylor (Tygervalley)
Rate: R1000 for 2 hours
I saw her before she was pregnant and sheesh - what a horny little thing! Was invited to stay for a groupie, but had made other plans for the evening already that couldn't be changed; pity. Took a nice bath with her and enjoyed every second; amazing woman! Definitely worth a visit again, but I think I'll wait until she popped. The best 2 hours and definitely worth every cent.
http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=2052

B (Sea Point)
Rate: R800/hr
I was her ad on ST and found her pretty hot, so I thought I would give her a call - the rate was initially a bit steep, but I thought I would spend some time with her, since she told me it would be for anything between 60-90 mins, which made it worthwhile. Arrived there, was told that she had to meet friends for supper and she's already running late. So much for the 90 mins... she's extremely hot, pity that it was such a rushed job! And to top it all, I couldn't even take a shower afterwards, so I had to wait until I got home. If she gets her act together and pops onto the radar again, maybe I'll visit her again, but very hesitantly - probably only because of her body! B is a very sexy blonde, not to be confused with Miss B; the latter I haven't met yet.

Ronelle (Gardens)
Rate: R600/hr (I think)
She went by a different name before and she's Arabella friend, so I thought I was in for a surprise - unfortunately not a nice one! Limited GFE (in my opinion) and a very quick FH; she complained about her friend a whole lot, which was a serious turn-off and I was lucky when it was over; shower was good with dry towels. Me visiting again - probably not.

Heidi (Table View)
There was some confusion between the two of us before and we ended up meeting - personally I think I should've given it a skip when the confusion happened, but I had an itch that needed to be scratched. No kissing allowed, very limited oral. The FH wasn't too bad. Her boobjob was also not the best I've seen - silicone very much visible as well as the scars. The shower afterwards wasn't great at all - the best part of the time; chatting with her afterwards! Would I go back - no.
http://www.glamourgirls.co.za/start.php?personid=1176

Jade (Claremont)
My first taste of some indian, and was quite a let down. Very much a routine of some sort; felt like a production line item. She wasn't as good looking as the photos, with her breasts going south quite badly; and a tad on the chubby side as well. FH wasn't that great, shower was okayish. Would I go back - no.

Megan (Greenpoint)
Rate: R700/hr
I've been pondering about this one for a while already and I thought I would give her a shot since she was back in Cape Town again after a stint to Jhb. I expected her to be a lot hotter, especially after seeing her photos on EMF, but it was almost a different girl altogether. The foreplay was good, she didn't look too badly in the dimmed light, just a pity her breasts wasn't as solid and perky as the photos on EMF. Afterwards, she disappeared and didn't even say good bye - her friend let me out, who I later found on the 'net as well. Would I go back - no.
http://www.glamourgirls.co.za/start.php?personid=1652

Zeta
After finding her on the 'net and reading the reviews, I figured I had to give this lady a call and go and see her, especially considering that she was only available for 2 weeks. And I was not disappointed at all. Very professional, amazing apartment that she used (private, upmarket and discreet). Its a real shame that she retired; it was a great experience, amazing GFE and the sex was phenomenal. Would I go back - YES! If only there was a way to get hold of her.

Gabby
After I didn't get any feedback on my question, I thought I would give her a try, since the photos I saw of her was pretty hot. Pity it didn't live up to standard. The apartment is rather nice, private, discreet and semi-upmarket. First off was a massage, which was okay - guess I can't expect a physio treatment. Then I saw her in her glory - breasts VERY southwards; and then the rules - no kissing, no oral on her. I was still flacid and she put the condom on and started with a quick blowjob, which was great; I thought perhaps I could get my first load off like that, but then the other rules kicked in; cum once and it needs to be while FH and afterwards she's willing to do it by hand. So a quick shag later I shot my load and I thought bugger that; not even going to bother going for seconds. Shower was nice afterwards, except that there was no soap; luckily I had a clean and dry towel I suppose. The best part - chatting afterwards. Would I go back - no.
http://www.glamourgirls.co.za/start.php?personid=896

The one thing I picked up from most of the treatments, especially the not so great ones, is that the girls reckon that there are so many out there, why would you pick a regular. What they seem to forget is that us guys do check out other experiences and if I can save somebody some cash in the process, I'm glad. From my experiences, there are only 3 that stands out - Arabella, Taylor and Zeta. Why? A quality service and making the guy feel great; that's why they get so much business!

Happy hunting!
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Cape Town reviews
Re: Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1043
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-11 14:35:42

Thanks for the info... Its priceless. Ive always wondered about Zeta... Now i know for sure.
colscottie
colscottie - Re: Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-11 14:42:26

Yes, its a damn shame about Zeta.. man, she's a hottie - with a great personality too.

And yes, if only I spent the money wasted on the other chicks at my top 3 (for now), I would've been a lot happier... ;-)
colscottie
colscottie - Re: Cape Town reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-11 17:23:31

Can you pick up the phone and give them a call? Else you won't get an appointment with them... simple concept...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.