Navigation
frogbutter
frogbutter - Re: Review - Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-15 10:41:55

This is my first post here but after reading these reviews I wanted to share my experience with Eve. Like all of you, i read the bad reviews before meeting with her. However.... I had a fantastic experience ... maybe we just clicked but she was engaged and cute and flirty. I had a really wonderful time.
King Joe18769
King Joe18769 - Re: Review - Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Eva - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-26 08:58:55

Tried this lady twice as I thought she was new to the business the first time. On my second visit I brought wine and paid extra thinking that would spark some action. She had two other ugly girls there and one was in the bathroom the whole time. I asked if we would have some privacy and was told her friend will leave soon. When I asked what her friend is doing she made a hand gesture of smoking a pipe. The friend then came out and asked in afrikaans when I would be leavin. She told her friend soon, in Afrikaans then told her not to worry as I don't understand. I told her in Afrikaans that I understand and speak afrikaans very well and will be leavin. she then blurted " no refunds ". I laughed and walked out.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.