Navigation
moot
moot - Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-24 08:59:43

She charges R800-R850, definitely not worth it. Lovely body (implants on the tits?), Nice face but crappy service.

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=2233

The last time i was there was a few months back, but lost my forum password and my email password. Finally managed to get both working again.

My last experience with her, i called up and spoke to her (as had a previous experience that was rushed), i was specific and asked if she would take her time, she said yes. I asked about round 2, she said yes. But when i got there it was the same routine:
strip, shower, short massage, play with penis for 60 seconds, then enter, moan a little more and when you done... clothes back on and off you go.

Definitely not worth the price, there is better quality out there!
cameltoelover
cameltoelover - Re: Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Re: Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-24 14:46:43

the new rates: R1500,00 . had an appointment with her in april...15 before meeting time she phoned and cancelled! Please tell me though, is she family of the cameltoes?
Krileayn
Krileayn - Re: Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-24 22:04:13

That's crazy rates, but I respect each punter to make his own choices.

moot please note I'm not attacking you when I say this, but in my experience if you have a bad experience with a girl it's best to just move on. Never try to negotiate a better session for next time.

For me great sex is based on luck, chemistry and goddamn black magic, either it happens or it doesn't but you can never ask for or demand it.
BudgetPunter
BudgetPunter - Re: Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-26 07:01:45

Now this is an example of a whore I've been with who ain't worth it at R1500. Great for her to maximise her earnings on the other hand!!!

R1500 x 3 punters a day x 20 working days = ??? Not bad at all!!!!!!
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-26 09:25:45

If you were to compare her to a celebrity, who would she rank with? For 1500 she should atleast be in the leagues of say Katy Perry or Lee Liebenberg.... If not, well
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: Jesse Midrand Review, Not worth the price
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-26 12:22:47

S is not even that hot!!! for that amount you are mad to pay, especially if the service is a crap one!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.