Navigation
Punterdude
Punterdude - Review - Jody (Northgate)
Review - Jody (Northgate)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-15 21:33:05

I've said this once before - I'm not much of a gusher, but will give credit where it is due. I have been a discrete punter for many years, and have decided that I will now give the other punters the benefit of my experiences. I read and take note of everyone else's, so its time to return the favour.

I popped in to see Jody last night with the expectation of a sublime experience. I was not disappointed.
Phoenix was also there, and I spent the first hour or so just chatting and getting to know these two ladies. Jody made me feel totally at ease and made this a very unhurried affair, with plenty of playful banter and intelligent conversation in between the cups of coffee she kept on putting into my hands.

Eventually Jody and I retired to get on with the actual reason I was there. What happened thereafter will remain in the bedroom - a gentleman never tells. Suffice it to say that what happened behind that closed door was nothing short of incredible. I got the full GFE treatment plus more. And I would certainly go back again.

Venue - 8/10
Looks - 8/10
Service - 9/10
Pre and post coital experience - 9/10
GFE - 9/10

Highly recommended - punters can visit with confidence. And you’ll thank me for it. :-)
BeaverHunter
BeaverHunter - Re: Review - Jody (Northgate)
Re: Review - Jody (Northgate)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-16 09:42:35

Jody, now that Phoenix has left the industry.... Will you be finding another babe to do doubles with?
jody
jody - &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-19 07:26:41
Edited: 2010-10-19 10:19:42

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.