Navigation
Curt
Curt - Review – Phoenix Girl
Review – Phoenix Girl
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 457
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-08 10:43:33

I have been attempting to get to see this lovely lady for a very long time now but every time I was in jhb she was not available. Noting that she was considering returning to the industry, I geared up my campaign and what a reward!!!

Phoenix and I made an arrangement to meet in Rustenburg. She travelled through, arrived slightly early which was perfect as I had later appointment. We met at a point and then travelled together to the place I had booked.

From the first introductory kiss and hug I had a very good feeling about our appointment. Even though we were both slightly nervous, we sat and chatted for a while, getting to know each other and get comfortable with each other.

I had requested that she dressed in a short skirt, jacket and high heels. I must say I was very happy with the end result. As I looked her over I was getting excited. Lovely shapely legs, nice calves and yummy feet. As we started to get going, the kisses where soft and sensual (10/10 for kissing) and there was no rush to rip each others close off, very slow and sensual just as I like it.

Stripping her slowly, tasting each inch of her was divine, soft skin, sensitive nipples, tasty toes and sensitive feet and then the pussy...... tasty, clean, fresh and smooth, just the way I like it. Phoenix is very sensual and enjoys being treated well then responds to that very graciously. The bj that followed was perfect, maybe not as slow as I would like it but great none the less and the orgasm pulled my back into a curve.

After more relaxed lying around chatting, kissing and petting we were at it again. This time round, I started getting seriously horny and after tasting her lovely pussy for a while, I penetrated her, nice and tight, wet and warm. I stared into her stunning eyes while orgasming and could feel the orgasm leaving my toes, a totally satisfying orgasm.

My Rating:
Face 9/10
Eyes 10/10 (I love looking into a woman’s eyes, the sexiest part of a woman according to me)
Legs 10/10 (Not toothpicks, lovely shaped legs, calves and feet)
Body 9/10 (Not a skinny girl, has a bit of meet on her, perfect for me)
Boobs 9/10 (Nothing fake about them, all natural and very responsive)
Cleanliness 10/10 (Tasted like a dream)
Personality 10/10
GFE 10/10
Value 10/10
Overall experience 10/10 (Thanks Phoenix, you are an angel)

Would I see her again; definitely, have further appointments planned already.

I am one for a good GFE but have a slight fantasy for a real rough PS experience. Phoenix is very open when it comes to sexual issue and has very little “don’t do that” issues. I will be doing my PS experience with her for sure.

Happy punting guys, go for it !!!!!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2010-07-08 12:16:19

Where is her ad?
Curt
Curt - Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-08 12:38:33

She does not have her ad up yet but told me that she would be returning to ESA soon.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2010-07-08 12:54:40

Whats her number?
mike999
mike999 - Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-08 13:06:09

PG's number 071 442 7847
phoenix girl
phoenix girl - Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-09 14:02:29

Awwwwww...

thank you curt it was a fantastic experience.... looking forward to our more kinky venture....

mwah
Curt
Curt - Re: Review – Phoenix Girl
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 463
View Profile
Posted: 2010-07-12 10:58:58

I am working on things already.

when you going to have your profile up so all can drool over you?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.