[deleted] - Review - Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
Review - Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Bellville/Boston Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-05-17 19:20:03

Name: Louise

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

Full Profile: [View Louise's Full Profile]

This Lady is the best I’ve ever been with Everytime felt like we were long lost lovers She is fantastic ! Treat her with respect and she will give you the best time
Hope I get to book her soon again She makes me smile She is exactly what turns me on and inside out
Remember I like them older and cuddly

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Louise - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Louise - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-06 15:34:47

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Lambton

This Lady and I get on like a house on fire and the spark between us almost creates enough heat to set the bed alight :) I have been seeing her for about 12 years always great fun maybe just because we get along so well . She always takes the kinks out of my neck . Treat her with respect and she will show you a great time Thanks Louise for always making me leave with an ear to ear smile

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Louise
Louise - Re: Review - Louise - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-06 18:27:00

Wrote such a long reply on this review. And then got a bit nostalgic and had to start over. Bottom line. This punter that left this review is the best example of how punters should be treating wg's ..
He is as kinky as fuck. And I love that about him and he has from day one set out get me to be open and exepting of my own kinks and sexual needs, while he skillfully taught me how to cater to his. All while being considerate and respectful at all times. He is never late for an appointment. He is always clean and smells awesome. When all the kink and primal needs have been taken care of he still treats you like lady. Been out of Gaugteng for awhile and before that took a very long break from being a WG. Only saw him once last year when he also left me a beautiful review. And then saw him yesterday. Felt like now time has passed at all and at the same time felt like millennia since I last saw him. He is more than just another client. I consider him a true friend. And while saying this wanna add that never in all the years have either of us over stepped boundaries into each others private life's and spaces. All of this is things that make these sessions together awesome. Any WG can take it from me should he ever contact you for a session. He is genuine and not a timewaster. He is a gentlemen kinks and all.. Thnx bbw for a awesome review. :)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-23 20:22:14

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Lambton

Whoop whoop went back for more :) to be honest I wish I could have her everyday ! She doesn’t agree says she will never be able to walk : ) But She makes my big Head and my little head so happy Thanks Louise you know how to please me and I am quite difficult to keep sexually interested and happy

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-23 20:36:45

Oh Wow Louise I posted my latest review before I had seen what you had written about me :) thanks I feel like I'm being reviewed as a Punter , Funny position to find myself in but also a big ego booster , Thank you ! It all boils down to respect and I know I'm a naughty boy but I love that you feel comfortable enough to go with what I desire Awesome . Oh and having lots of laughs is actually what makes it so great . Thanks for putting up with my Kinks
Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-24 07:40:50

Morning.
Wow. Bbwlover.
You still manage to make me blush after all this time. Thanks for always leaving a nice review..
Thanks for a super session yet again can honestly say I enjoy every single session with you.

Think intention was a little "punters review". Girls need to know that there are awesome guys like YOU on ESA and not just the time wasters, rude ones and no shows that gives punters such a bad rep.

PS: when is next session so I can clear my diary for that day Lol.. :)
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Louise - East Rand/Germiston/Lambton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 878
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-09 09:08:27

You two get a room and or get married or whatever
Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 253
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-12 08:10:40
Edited: 2019-10-12 08:17:31

@ justmike..

We do the get a room/chair/couch/floor on more regular intervals than reviews that is posted here.. ;)

As for getting married or whatever ;) i like variety too much...not yet ready to give up the buffet of men out there to enjoy on a daily basis.

Xxx

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-14 21:50:22

@justmike thanks for the advice , I think If I could make it happen I probably would ! Not only is she the buffet but the Ala Carte and Sushi, not to mention that great Wimpy breakfast on a road trip to the coast where you know you will find sunshine and relaxation
Louise
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-18 17:27:49

@bbw lover....
Allways game for it you know that....
The bed, the whatever but not the "married" hehhehehe..
Just to clear that up, before anyone asks for wedding invitations.
See you soon...xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.