Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 07:24:54

Name: Janine

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Janine's Full Profile]

It is always fun and sexy to be with Janine. When I saw she was visiting the East Rand area, the visit had to happen. Have spent time with Janine before, and each time is just better than the previous visit. Easy to get along with, fun to be with, she is just a gorgeous lady.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Hk69
Hk69 - Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-26 15:15:21

The good: first contact on whatsapp was easy and informative but also spoke to her warm and friendly persona. Telephone call later to set up a booking just reaffirmed this. Sweet sexy and pleasing voice.

The better: hot hot hot looking lass, sexy stunning and spectacular. Pics definitely don’t do justice. Beautiful face, only outdone by her wonderful personality. Sexy bod with all the right curves and sex appeal. The soft skin, those amazing eyes and the warm kisses. Could not ask for better when first seeing her at the door.

The best: hopping onto the bed like an excited teen. The passionate kisses while slowly getting her out of the hot fishnet body suit and peeling away the sexy lingerie. Everything after that was just wow. Most definitely clicked on so many levels. Thoroughly enjoyed every bit of the experience and definitely enjoyed exploring her amazing bod.

Really enjoyed my time with the lovely Janine. Venue was easy to find, secure with no privacy issue and parking was safe which is always a plus in my book. All amenities provided and room was clean, warm and welcoming. Best part was still meeting Janine and spending the hour with her, which went by too fast but she made every second count. A true sensual goddess. Only drawback is that she’s not based on the east rand, else I’d see her regularly.

Most certainly planning return visits and hoping to get a double booking with her and the very sexy Mynx soon.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Janine
Janine - Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-27 21:05:33

Hk69.... I actually have no words. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It was an absolute privilege and pleasure to have met you and the time spent was magic.

Mynx and I both agree you are one of the most lovely gents we have ever met.

Cannot wait to see you again.

Xxx
Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-27 21:08:30

Dear Tony68

Thank you for always being the utmost gentleman and for being fun and your loyal support.

Appreciate you.

Xx
Janine
Janine - Re: Review - Janine - Villeria Pretoria
Re: Review - Janine - Villeria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-27 21:12:23

Chiefaan, thank you for visiting with me and for your lovely review. Waiting for your next visit! You are a lot of fun!

Xx
Janine
Janine - Re: Review - Janine - Villeria Pretoria
Re: Review - Janine - Villeria Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-27 21:16:12

Dear Jean Paul. I do appreciate your beautiful review. And yo are pure class, yourself.

Xx
Jack.Ripper
Jack.Ripper - Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-01 08:00:47

What a wonderful lady! I am so pleased I met her. She is attractive, classy, easy going, accommodating, intelligent and provides everything that a guy like me desires. I just wish that I could see her more often.

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-02 08:11:18

Jack.Ripper, thank you for visiting with me. It was n real pleasure meeting you. And I do hope to see you again. Xxx
Hk69
Hk69 - Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 00:41:32

So my second visit with Janine. This time 2 hours, well actually ended up going over the time so more like 2.5 hours. Venue was the same as previous so no issues there. Easy access, safe parking and privacy sorted. As with the first visit, absolute sweetheart on the phone in setting up the booking.
Problem was as soon I got there, there she is waiting to greet me at the door with these sexy tight ski pants on. Damn her ass looked amazing. Took a lot of restraint to be a gentleman and say ‘hello, how are you” instead of just grabbing her sexy derrière.
Nevertheless got her out those tight pants and so enjoyed every gorgeous inch of body. The kissing, the touching, the tasting. Tried different positions too hehe. Maybe we just click really well or she really enjoys it but what a magical and so very sensual time with some added naughtiness when she was on top. Chattered, laughed, shagged. Couldn’t ask for a better 2 hours.
Definitely going to return as Janine is delightfully captivating, has enchanting eyes and an inviting smile but can never forget that gorgeous bod with that rack and that ass. Best part is the beautiful person she is. Really enjoy time in her company and those naughty moments.....yumm. Thanks Janine. See you soon

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

@$$king
@$$king - Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-10 20:38:16

please come to George soon babes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.