MuffDaddy - Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 20:18:03

Hi guys

Stay away !!!!

http://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?link=search_name&weight=weight_1&show_start=0&n_i=7561

So,,,,,,,,,,browsing around ESA for a date. Feeling horny as hell. Most wigs im interested in dont work weekends or they closed shop or cell is off or they not answering.

Go to sextrader and saw nurse nicky. I must say i liked the outfit !! Gave her a shout and made appointment for 10, cool im excited !!

Arrived at the place she opens gate in jeans and jacket, nothing hot or anything. Pulled into the backyard and it looks hideous already, pool is fucked blankets laying outside. Stepped into the house, weird smell, cant see in the loung cos light is off. Blankets on the couches and im trying to figure out if anybody is laying there, could not tell. Saw her in the light, OMF !!! Looks pass her moer as in drug addict. Eyes looks dark and fucked, pupils diluted !!!

Get to bedroom, carpet looks fucked !! with ciggarette burns and i dont know what else. Room stinks !!!

Im thinking to myself, how the fuck do i get outa this !! My car is in the back yard. Gate is locked, she looks like the type that even if i dont do anything she gonna want her money !!

Im also thinking, no way in hell do i want a GFE with her, as in no kissing, no laying in my fucking arms etc.

She ask for money, R600, she goes outside of bedroom, locks bedroom door. Im thinking, oh my fuck !!! I need to think of some shit here, cos my dick aint going in there, nor is my tongue going in her mouth !!!

Put my phone on vibrate, make it sound like im having a conversation on it, which im not. She comes in like 10 min later, im thinking WTF took so long !!

Gave her BS excuse my friend just had a bad car accidentand its kinda serious !! (Hate myself for saying that but it needed to sound serious for me to get the fuck outa there)

And i said i needed to leave sounding all sad and stuff !! She, says do you want your money. Im thinking, i dont know what was laying in the dark on the couches. So for me asking all my money, some Nigerians might pop out or something.

I told her, just give me R200 for petrol and she can keep the rest.

And out I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scudder
scudder - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 20:26:06

Good on you mate

Smoked some rocks to get to c you I am sure.

Hags all of em
nexstar1
nexstar1 - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 21:19:47

Classic nightmare punt!

The house smell was the typical whore stew. Then you had whore bedding, whore carpeting and whore untidyness. The smell in the bedroom no doubt due to drugs and dried semen.

At least you got about 30% of your money back and got out alive.
MuffDaddy
MuffDaddy - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 21:44:43

Yea i know, but in this case im just happy i got the fuck out !!! Screw the money !!!
SewageRat
SewageRat - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 22:05:44

Probably dead punters stashed in the dark!
Smell was two Nigerian pimps cooking whore stew
with cabbage in the kitchen trying to make as little noise
as possible
kidnotorious
kidnotorious - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 23:34:22

Called but never booked her a few years ago.... I take it this is one that didn't get better with time
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1000
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-06 23:54:41

Lmimc @ 'Probably dead punters stacked in the dark!'
ukachi
ukachi - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 09:43:13

i 4 one dont trust any other sites but esa and if theres no reviews i dont go period.... guys esa is so far the best i have come across interms of knowing ur wg.....
Punterdude
Punterdude - Re: Report - Nurse Nicky on Sextrader
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-06-07 14:39:10

Agree with ukachi.I only punt off ESA.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.