Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-28 20:22:16

Name: Juliette

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Juliette's Full Profile]

Juliette is a truly wonderful person that I really clicked with instantly. She is a bit older than I expected, but she more than makes up for that with a toned, firm body.

The highlight was probably the best massage I've had ever. And I've been to most of the premium spas locally and internationally. Conversation was great and by the time we got to the sensual, I felt like we've been friends for a long time.

The sensual was on point too, no clock watching at all... We basically lost track of time. I will definitely return, even if it's just for the massage!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

zzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzz - Re: Review - Juliette - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Juliette - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-21 11:19:30

Area: Rosebank

she 'banged' me so hard I came 3 times in the session............................. ................ Next time more???

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

William23
William23 - Re: Review - Juliette - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Juliette - Rosebank Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-08 08:54:01

Area: Rosebank

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I have being a silence member, as gentlemen never tell. I have know Juliette for number of years already and I thought it was time to break my silence.

Meeting Juliette is always like meeting an old friend. There is no rush, no pressure. This time, we met just before the new year, allowing ample time to chill. I arrived at her place while the sun was still up, and when I left her apartment, the clock had already struck midnight.

Her skillful hard sports massage effortlessly untangles every knot, providing a sense of relief and relaxation. On the other hand, the gentle touch of her soft massage transcends the boundaries of imagination, creating an experience that soothes not only the body but also the mind. Through her expert techniques, she seamlessly blends the therapeutic and the sublime, offering a massage that goes beyond expectations.

So catch her while you can!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until William23 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.