Navigation
monkey54
monkey54 - REVIEW: LOLA NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL
REVIEW: LOLA NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2010-05-14 19:04:32

Hi guys. I haven't posted for a loong time, as I had no worthwhile experiences till recently.
However, this girl deserves a review, as she totally blew my mind (among other things). She advertises as Lola Naughty Schoolgirl on this site (previously Patra), based in Pretoria, Lynnwood Glen. Tel 0737019792.
OK, so here goes. Firstly, she gave me the address from where she works, so that I could put it into the Garmin. None of this cloak-and-dagger nonsense of 'call me when you get to such and such a road', etc.
The venue is a private house in an upmarket area of Pretoria East, parking inside the yard under a carport.
She opened the door dressed very sexy (I ordered red high heels) and took me through to her room. There is an en-suite bathroom with nice soap and clean fluffy towels.
The first time I was there, I just wanted a nice blow job, and she obliged. And what a blow! I almost went crazy. Second time I went for the whole full house, which was also awesome. This girl really tries her best to please.
Today was my fourth time there and she organised a double, which was really excellent.
She is now my regular.
If you want a good experience, go visit this girl. One of the best!
Enjoy!
Jeroms_sa
Jeroms_sa - Re: REVIEW: LOLA NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL
Re: REVIEW: LOLA NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-16 09:40:17

Hi,

I have tried contacting Lola but no reply on that phone number!

Kooni
Kooni - Re: REVIEW: LOLA NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL
Re: REVIEW: LOLA NAUGHTY SCHOOLGIRL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5120
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-16 11:58:35

14 years later, less than a handfull of ladies from 2010 still active. No wonder you not able to contact her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.