Navigation
Bubu
Bubu - Not so 'Happy' report
Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 742
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-10 21:46:21

I have been a naughty boy by deciding to go punting when i promised myself to take a break until after easter. Reason being that I found myself punting 3 to 4 times a week since January.
That money could have been spent on better things like the decor in and out the house, painting, pimping up my car, getting a new pc, renewing my subscription to dstv after almost 2 years without it etc... But i digressssssss

Now last week we had a regional meeting in the cbd that started at 5pm and lasted until after 11pm. For some reason the air in the heart of Cape Town woken Little Bubu... He refused to sleep!

On my phone i had a few girls numbers listed that i wana try out. After much arguing with my Little fellow, we decided to only doing a 30minute quicky with any wg willing to accept my R300 offer i would send by sms. If nobody budge, then we going straight home...
After sending 1 sms to multiple numbers we received 1 reply! The girl who replied was called Happy! She is situated in Greenpoint. She sms'd me clear instructions to near her place...

I parked my car in a different street because i didnt know what to expect, then i walked to the flat where she said i must call her.
And from the opposite side of the road was another flat where she was waving at me!
She opened the gate and in i went.. Upstairs she had the door slightly open.
I came in and was greeted by a non-southafrican girl.
She had the smoothest skin like the Somalians.. But ai... the place was untidy! It looked like a bunch of 5 year old kids were having a party unsupervised! But being horny, I gave her the money and ask her if i can freshen up. She took me to the bathroom.... Jirretjie. Dirty clothing were lying everywhere! The toiletpaper holder was empty. The toilet wasnt flushed. And then she said 'here is the soap' and handed me a Sunlight DISHWASHING SOAP!!

Out of nowhere 1 word came out of my mouth.... 'Haaaibo!'.

I told her sorry, ive changed my mind. She looked puzzled. I told her in a very nice way that the place does not look hygienic and therefore i am leaving. She said she is sorry but she just came home from a friend. I said thats fine, but i have made up my mind and she could give my money back. She said 'no'.
I said ok... In that case i wil knock on all the tenants door and tell them she is a prostitute and using drugs and after that i wil call the police and tell them the same. I threaten to add that she is here illegally without the necessary papers! In no time i got my money back and left.

Huh uh... Im gona keep my promise i made to myself... But daaammmn... 10 days without it is flippen difficult !!
dingaling
dingaling - Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-10 21:52:58

Yip, you definitely have balls to walk out.
A lot of people would just get knocked, and lose money.
Compliments to you.
Service must be up to scratch, otherwise choose another job !
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-11 04:30:52

Pimp the car.... nah, you park in odd places, pimps like pimped cars too much
Paint.... nah, you've got zero time to spare
New pc.... nah, apparently the old one works fine still
Decor the house.... nah, you spend too little time there
Dstv.... nah, you punt too much, no time for tv
Digress..... now THERE's an idea! Buy lotsa easter eggs & go hand them out to your fav wg's, obviously before Easter. This way your social life will get uplifted, and I'm sure LB will be too :))
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 745
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-11 06:40:31

Jirretjie. . . .Pmpl
Mark2009
Mark2009 - Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 661
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-11 10:54:06

lol @ Bubu.......and little bubu !
luckyme
luckyme - Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-11 15:25:46

Bubu you'll have to put little bubu in a chastity belt and send me the key for safekeeping until Easter.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Not so 'Happy' report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2010-03-11 19:37:15

NOOOOOOO lucky, nooooooo,

what ARE you lining yourself up for?
Imagine the smell at Easter..........
LOL

No offence Buubs, just spank that monkey everyday whilst under the shower. Or, maybe you'll get lucky because lucky will do this for you?
If so mind you, you won't have any eggs left at Easter!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.