Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-08 10:07:49

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

An afternoon with a beautiful, intelligent, sexy confident woman. What could better? An afternoon with two of them! As individuals, Laura and Elle are unique in what they bring. In harmony, they take sexuality to whole new level.

I spoke to Laura in advance of the session and discussed my expectations. As always, arrangements were made with absolute ease and no fuss.

The session was amazing. We barely made it to the bed once the kissing started and the clothes started coming off. What followed was a blur of three bodies intertwined with only one focus - sexual pleasure. Laura and Elle are really comfortable with each other which added to the experience. No script. No premeditation. It all just flowed naturally in a windmill of harmony and orgasms aplenty. I have never experienced anything quite like it.

Sated and completely drained, I had to drag myself away from these two goddesses and return to the normal world, hoping to return to their world when next the opportunity presents.

Thank you Laura and Elle. You are both amazing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 514
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-08 13:31:25

Sounds like a PROPER threesome.... Every man's dream
Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 687
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 14:19:30

On 2021-12-08 10:07:49 LOWERCASE said:
Name:
Sated and completely drained, I had to drag myself away from these two goddesses and return to the normal world, hoping to return to their world when next the opportunity presents.

Thank you Laura and Elle. You are both amazing.

YOU are amazing! I have always thought that you are just the nicest person to be around - from the very first session you and I had together, right up until this feast of the senses with Elle.

And thank you again for those delicious treats! You know that the way to our hearts is via baked goods... and pussy eating :)

Excellent delivery of both :)

Until next time... sensual kisses xx
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 688
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 14:32:52

On 2021-12-08 13:31:25 Max.ledger said:
Sounds like a PROPER threesome.... Every man's dream

Threesomes really are one of our MOST favourite pastimes :) Thank you, Max! xx
HotStuart75
HotStuart75 - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-10 21:29:40

Another visit to this goddess is long over due
Reee
Reee - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-11 10:54:48

Name: Laura Love

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura Love's Full Profile]

I can’t believe that it has been a year since Lau and I met! This was a once in a lifetime anniversary celebration. Due to our schedules not aligning because we live in different cities and limited travel due to the pandemic, we managed to fit in a session, and I am grateful to her for slotting me in at such short notice. As always, no surprises with her wonderful communication skills and willingness to accommodate me.

I arrived and Lau was in a dress and some heels, looking extremely sexy and professional. That is about where the professionalism stopped, as things got intense extremely fast! Before I knew it, she had stripped me down naked and was kneeling next to the mirror and giving me a deep throat like no other! She made my member disappear like only Lau knows how to! Thereafter we did an upside down 69 with me holding her up and eating her out, whilst she did the same to me in front of the mirror too.

After that I pushed her onto the bed, lay her down and after eating her out, she pushed me down and started riding me like she was possessed. She literally couldn’t stop and was so in the zone and broke my D (in a good way ;))!

Thereafter she took me to the chair and continued to ride me like crazy, both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, where she looked at us in the mirror whilst doing it. I then decided to bend her over and took her from behind, with some out of this world doggy style. Thereafter we moved the doggy to the couch with a view of the mirror and we both took snap shots of the views for our minds. Truly unforgettable!
Finally we went back to the bed where we banged out the final part of the session with me on top of her and her taking it like a champ! A GFE/PSE experience on a league not many can match.

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can’t believe how it has been so long since we saw each other. I definitely will not starve myself for as long as I did before seeing her again. Thanks for the wonderful time Lau. Looking forward to the next adventure. XXXX

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-23 15:36:55

On 2021-12-11 10:54:48 Reee said:
A GFE/PSE experience on a league not many can match.

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can't believe how it has been so long since we saw each other. I definitely will not starve myself for as long as I did before seeing her again. Thanks for the wonderful time Lau. Looking forward to the next adventure. XXXX

R, my honey! You're one of the few people who I fully trust to lift me up and throw me around naked, haha! Sexual gymnastics of note, we have the MOST fun :)

Thank you for coming to visit me, rockstar xx
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-23 15:40:29

On 2021-12-10 21:29:40 HotStuart75 said:
Another visit to this goddess is long over due

Hello love! I'll be around in Jozi through the festive season - let's catch up ;) Kisses! xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura Love - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-08 17:31:17

LL, you're a fucking rockstar babe!!! I love everything about you, you just know how to brighten up the day and your sexual energy always strikes me like lightning. You are ridiculously sexy, and I think today might have been our dirtiest, sloppiest mouth-fucking session yet...you just really impress me every-time! thank you for all the special spoils and surprises...they are very much appreciated I've got one of those dumb grins on my face now just thinking of our session hahaha
Laura Love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-11 09:05:12

On 2022-01-08 17:31:17 modnarmodnar said:
LL, you're a fucking rockstar babe!!! I love everything about you, you just know how to brighten up the day and your sexual energy always strikes me like lightning. You are ridiculously sexy, and I think today might have been our dirtiest, sloppiest mouth-fucking session yet...you just really impress me every-time! thank you for all the special spoils and surprises...they are very much appreciated I've got one of those dumb grins on my face now just thinking of our session hahaha

Mr Modnar :) You are always a treat! And it was my absolute pleasure to treat and spoil you for your special occasion. We just keep on stepping it up, don't we ;)

Until next time...

Filthy raunchy kisses xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.