Navigation
Electra
Electra - Re: Review - Electra - Don't gossip like annoying teenagers!!!
Re: Review - Electra - Don't gossip like annoying teenagers!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-02-09 11:02:30

Why are you gents discussing me on my profile? I do think that it disrespectful and also childish, as none of you has the decency to contact me directly and sort your issues out with me...

Naming and shaming on a platform... Sure isn't very mature of you, judging from your profiles it seems like you to gossip about others, and like to chip chat behind their backs, rather than to be straight up and sort it out directly with the person you have a problem with, it says alot about a person who does as such...

FYI... I just have to remind you all of 1 little rule i have and all does know it very well - if you book and dont answer after asking 20 times what you would like to do in your session - then at the end of the session you wanna order me around and disrespect me then dont go an tantrum about your disappointment, because its your own doing that caused your disappointment...

You can't then go and name&shame the girl... Because you didn't get want you wanted, but you clearly also didn't inform about want you wanted - No one can read your damn mind, if you really wanted a great session and all your expectations filled, then you had to be open and honest about what you wanted...

Its that easy... Don't go and write bad reviews when its your own fault that you didn't enjoyed your time... Due to you failing to tell me what you wanna do, and definitely not gonna lick your butt to tell me, and definitely cant read your mind... And do me a favour don't ever disrespect me, be rude, aggressive, or threaten me ever... You not gonna intimidate or scare me with such behavior... any real gentlemen will have the maturity to treat a lady with respect and if he find himself in a disagreement with her, he would have solved it directly with her, not threatening her, blocking her and then write a bad review - Dispute the fact that he could say what he expected from the start, half an hour before time is up - wanna forcefull, aggressive and demandingly wanna tell me do something im not comfortable with... (i could give detail, but i will spare the embarrassment) -

Dont name&shame if you where in the wrong...
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Electra - Don't gossip like annoying teenagers!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-15 10:21:27

Umm? Electra?? Ever thought about upping your game and providing the services that you claim to offer?
You'll probably find then that people won't criticise you??
Just a thought? Works for most of the ladies?
Use it, don't use it.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Electra - Don't gossip like annoying teenagers!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-15 10:35:40

Tobago, it's pointless trying to argue with someone who doesn't see any wrong in her actions. Its 100% clients fault.
With a comment like ' its your own fault that you didn't enjoy your time' proves my point.
Having accumulated 9 points in her 4 years on esa says a lot about her services.
Klebs
Klebs - Re: Review - Electra - Don't gossip like annoying teenagers!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-24 17:27:05

Scam artist allowed to advertise on esa. Shame the reviews and her horrible response is really not going to help her. Wont be surprised if is see some 5/5 reviews that are predicability self written in the future.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.