Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 12:12:47

Name: Gia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Gia's Full Profile]

Damn!! You ever felt like your soul is about to be sucked out of your dick? That was my experience with this fine lady I didn't last long first round but second round wow her deepthroat skill is just phenomenal! She definitely exceeded my expectations, we then did a few positions before I exploded for the second time, took a shower and left, when I got into my car these words left my mouth F...n hell Wow! An exceptional service! Will visit on her next trip to Johannesburg.. Thank you Gia you were awesome!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ashleys
Ashleys - Re: Review - Gia - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Gia - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 08:38:24

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My experience with this stunner was on another level,from listening to her voice on the phone I just knew I was in for a treat,when I walked in and saw her I was stunned,exactly like the profile,everything was on point,from hair to make up,the lingerie to the heels,the perfume she had on just added the final touch,a total thirst trap,she is so friendly and felt at ease Immediately, the foreplay was awesome,her touch made me tingle and also had me rock hard,the bj was phenomenal,deep throat felt amazing but looked even better while she did it,very accommodating coz she did foreplay the way I like it,did it perfectly at that,we did a good few positions and was so great to know she liked the same stuff I do,I held on aslong as I could,felt too good, I couldn't help it tho and came so hard, she was so considerate afterwards,got things sorted for me when I went to shower,after getting dressed had such a pleasant goodbye,she Is truly one of the best in the business and I will be back any and every opportunity I get.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Ashleys built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ray777
Ray777 - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gia - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-24 21:35:49

On 2021-04-12 12:12:47 Nawwwtyguy Returns said:

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Damn!! You ever felt like your soul is about to be sucked out of your dick? That was my experience with this fine lady I didn't last long first round but second round wow her deepthroat skill is just phenomenal! She definitely exceeded my expectations, we then did a few positions before I exploded for the second time, took a shower and left, when I got into my car these words left my mouth F...n hell Wow! An exceptional service! Will visit on her next trip to Johannesburg.. Thank you Gia you were awesome!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Damn bud. I got excited for no reason. Her account is inactive. Gia, if you decide to activate your account again... Please PM me?

Nawwwtyguy: Please send me her digits in PM?

Thank you
Hammer0101
Hammer0101 - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 11:14:31

Area: Sandton

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Absolutely top class service provider. Friendly, clean, beautiful and puts a huge effort into what she does. An extremely rare find!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Hammer0101 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4000
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:29:42

Wow! I was sceptical booking as we know the typical Indian wg stereotype but I needed something special so I went for it and special is exactly what I got. I don't normally give all 5's either but I can't give anything less here. She was awesome and the venue and privacy too.

Now before the details I'm going to summarize that it was a bloody phenomenal experience with just one little issue which I'll explain but I don't want it to take away from a really great experience.

I arranged via WhatsApp very easily when she was available and the calls to confirm Room number etc where great. I've been trying to make a booking since December in Durban and finally got my chance in Sandton.

I arrived there and she opened the door, I was shocked to see a stunner exactly as her picture set, even the same sexy lingerie. This is such a rarity to find someone who is actually as hot as her pictures and she was to the T. That body is hot and firm as hell. I couldn't get enough of it the whole time and I was still horny for the whole day after. This was an early morning punt.

The service was super awesome. She can certainly suck and ride like a star yet she was oh so sensual and gfe at the same time. It was amazing. I enjoyed every moment of it. The blowjob she stated off with was enough to stay right there but that hot body is so fine, I had to make sure I go all the way and experience everything. When she stretching over me to grab the condoms I literally had to grab and hold onto her and admire this hotness all over me and that sexy firm round ass that obviously takes a lot of exercise to maintain. The sensual massage was quite soothing and relaxing as well.

She not just a hottie though. Speaking to her throughout the session was easy and revealed that she's very intelligent and focused as well. This lady isn't gonna to be around for long like most great Indian wgs. She's gonna get snatched up or very likely make a success of herself on her own outside of this world and I'm glad I at least had the pleasure of her presence.

So the one negative thing:
So after cumming once, she requested me to turn around and she started to massage me. All well and good but she stopped very suddenly. I think she said she's done. I was a little perplexed since it didn't feel near an hour but thought the usual time flies when you're having fun maybe. She asked if she could reply to something quickly so I said fine. I then lay there wondering a bit of there's more since it felt quick but nothing so I went to shower. I dressed, checked the time and said farewell with a nice tight hug to that sexiness. I get to the car and check my messages and there was one I hadn't read as it was a message she sent me finding out if I'm in the parking and this came through when I was knocking on the door slcmo nee to check then. The time difference between that message at the door entering and the time when I left was 37 minutes. So I'm not sure what happened here and if she might have thought I booked half hour but with all that sexiness, I certainly would have appreciated the full hour and another round because gees,no was still so horny for this girl for the rest of the day.

Overall, it was a supper awesome experimence. Apart from the short time thing, I literally left on a high, maybe on cloud 69. I would go back whenever finances and locations align and can definitely recommend this babe a a real quality Indian lady.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ASASH
ASASH - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 15:36:10

Well....... What you know... This is the provider that I wrote my mind about under a different profile of hers regarding my time being wasted bla bla bla... At the time of making this booking I did not realise that it was the same lady and made my appointment... Okay so this time I was not messed around, perhaps she up her game regarding time management. Venue was a stones throw away from the popular Rivonia Road and Grayston Drive intersection. Lovely venue, basement parking, walk straight to the room, so no hiccups there.

What met me there was an absolute vixen in beautiful lingerie.. My gosh, all the blood flowed directly to the other head in no time, she did not even touch me yet and I was ready to shoot hahaha... anyway after a quick shower onto the bed, on my tummy, there we go... a nice back, leg, bum massage and a tickle here and there to get me going (not that I needed to get anything going I was strong, like yoh strong, is that an effect? certain ladies make it lekker stiff and looks even bigger than I remember it being, hmmmm not quite sure right now, maybe because too less oxygen in the brain) massage was actually quite good, i enjoyed it, it was firm and actually felt proper, got relaxed and we chatted a bit during that time.. then I get turned around, wow she is pretty, petite yet has the right amount of curves.. she starts with some lovely nibbles and kisses as she removes her sexy lingerie.. then folks its gets lekker steamy... oral, 69, and to end it off wow in doggy, was a good way to just put all the weeks stress into that shot.... All in all amazing punt, great venue, lovely lass, uhm if she keeps this time management skills up to scratch and she is in Sandton more often she will be a regular visit. I will for now like to think the time issue has been fixed and going forward this will be the norm of keeping appointments in check and on time.

Damage:R1000/60min

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 456
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-12 16:04:24

Shot for the review bud.
Added to my to-do list
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-12 18:08:36

Some very strong endorsements here. Thanks for the details chaps.
Focused1
Focused1 - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 10:58:15

Simply amazing. Felt like the boyfriend. Massage was so sensual and the main deed passionate and controlled and patient. She is stunning and gorgeous from all angles. The new lingerie aswell is so sexy. Best Indian by far and best Gfe I have ever had.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Gia - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4998
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 11:30:55
Edited: 2021-09-09 11:32:46

Good thing you made the booking hey Asash ;-)

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.