Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2756
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-22 18:02:53

Name: Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge

City: Johannesburg

Area: West Rand/Muldersdrift

Full Profile: [View Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

Been hogging this babe for 3 months now so this is a way overdue review. This woman checks all the boxes. I was fucking shocked I could even punt such a hottie since this type of premium grade usually charge way more and have an attitude but not Harley. The GFE with a bit of PSE thrown in is out of this world. Then there's the signature extra slippery and sensual massage that she starts off all our sessions with which definitely gets me all hot and bothered. She also actively studies to learn and try out new tricks each time I visit which is great. That's dedication.

Gonna have to break this down. The GFE is a genuine GFE, proper kissing, not this 2 lip pecks nonsense some claim are GFE and it got better and better each time. There's tons of fondling, caressing, cuddling, and even finger locking throughout the sessions. I booked longer sessions since time just flies with her but it's still always goes longer, no rush at all.

Her body, that coochie. OMG! Absofuckinglutely divine. I could dine on her flower all day and night. It is sooo gorgeous and yummy. One of the prettiest if not the prettiest that I have ever seen in my life. My mouth is drooling to eat it as I type this right now. Even while fucking it, I still want to eat it. Like I can't get enough of it.

Her body responds so well to touch, licks and kisses too. Love the way she reacts to nearly any stimulation in her tits, coochie, and pretty much everywhere.

Now that BJ. This is next level shit guys. Definitely one of the best ever. Having her suck you is phenomenal but her doing it while cumming is out of this world. She definitely loves sucking cock and it shows. It's become my preferred ending over these few months but luckily I can do a lot more before with her great prices in longer sessions.

I've also been lucky enough to have some shower fun after. Nothing like a hot chick taking care of you getting you nice and clean while having those tits and ass rub against you as she does it.

This chick is a regular for sure. I'm pretty much guaranteed to have an awesome time seeing her. I actually can't wait to see her again. Wish she was nearer to me so I could see her way more often.

Thanks for being absolutely spectacular gorgeous.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-23 16:37:35
Edited: 2021-03-23 16:37:34

Harley once posted in a thread that had to do with a true GFE, and N4P review just goes to show that she was not blowing her own horn.
Harley Sin
Harley Sin - Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 23:59:52

On 2021-03-23 16:37:35 Dongzilla said:
Harley once posted in a thread that had to do with a true GFE, and N4P review just goes to show that she was not blowing her own horn.

Thank you, I always do my best to give my 200% because everyone who comes to see me deserves the best of the best xxx
Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge
Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 15:12:53

@Need4Passion You better come visit me @Amsterdam Lounge, hehe and thank you for hogging me I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it ;)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 526
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 11:57:52

Name: Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge

Full Profile: [View Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

Thank you Harley for an amazing experience. Your amazing sensual touch is out of this world. I love watching your every reaction and you know how to make me feel great. Thank you for being such a wonderful person.

The venue is amazing, safe, clean, and classy. I wish I could bring my laptop and come work there.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge
Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sin @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-30 19:22:23

@AnthonyEdwards

Thank you so much my Angel, I love being in your company and must add that you give a phenomenal massage and the sensual.... Ahhh lets just say you know exactly how to make me smile, ropes and all... ;)

Thank you for being a beautiful soul...

Thank you @Amsterdam Lounge for your beautiful venue and for all your support, proud to be part of the team xxx.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-07 18:01:27

Name: Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow what a woman.

Great conversation.
Experience was not rushed.
Great service.

1st time at the venue. Nice place. Everything is geared to a great sexual experience.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Rusty007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-10 15:32:52

@Rusty007

Awww Thank you so much angel, it was so awesome to sit and chat with you before the booking.

You are such an intelligent and fun gentleman, thoroughly loved our time together xxx
JohannKoekemoer
JohannKoekemoer - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 12:02:52

Name: Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge

Full Profile: [View Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Pros:

Private venue/house in Blackheath is quiet/safe with a remote accessible gate.

Super easy to make a booking via call or WhatsApp,Harley responds to all enquiries promptly and patiently,even though I can imagine how many times she has to reply the same questions from many people enquiring her services every day over & over,big plus for me,as lots of SP's I'm sure get gatvol of this.

Incredible sensual body-to-body massage to get any man's boner raging & ready to go.Super hot & sexy,its a big selling point for her,in my opinion.

Very responsive to the actual act,seems to love it when you give attention to all areas of her body,kisses you passionately and goes all out to provide you an authentic GFE,making you feel like she is really into you,so ,again,in my opinion,and comparing with others who claim to offer proper GFE,Harley is a woman who goes above & beyond to make you feel amazing.

Good energy and attempts to create a connection with you,in order to make the session memorable for you.

Wonderful kisser,hugger,COB,COF,CIM on offer,but discuss boundaries at the beginning like a gentleman,so there's no unpleasant surprises or awkwardness later.No anal anything on offer,so if that's your kink,she's not for you,or at least that's what I was told when enquiring about any of her boundaries during the booking stage.

Superbly beautiful looking woman and very engaging,putting you at ease immediately, so noobs,you're in for a treat.

Cons:

Her room was super untidy,& it looked like she'd just unpacked, as stuff was lying everywhere,and her plinth was tattered & torn and requires re-upholstering or replacing, this put me off at the start,but the interleading shower/bath has just been remodeled and is spacious, modern and beautiful.Her mattress was lumpy and old and has seen better days.I'm assuming she's fixed these issues by moving to the New Amsterdam venue,IDK.It might seem a minor gripe,but with so many providers vying for punters business,we really are spoilt for choice and are in a position to demand the best,in everything on offer currently.

The following might be misconstrued as body-shaming,but I'm just doing my best to relate my experience with Harley,nothing more.
She's got a very slight gunt, which many women have after giving childbirth, its more like loose skin hanging over after being stretched during pregnancy, and incredibly hard to get rid of,without surgery, I know,but with such a beautiful face,I felt a little disappointed seeing this,but I'm no Brad Pitt in the looks and body department myself,so it was very easy for me to get past this, however, other punters might not,which is why I put no for 'looks like her photos'.

Also,she has no ass to speak of,sort of like my own,proper flat,which was not what her set of pics showed at the time I booked.
Again,all that she offers in terms of service,makes this observation minor & easy to overlook,but punters must know because there's 100's of providers available to choose from.

During our sesh,the acting of being into me got slightly hammy,making shocked eyes at me while we were performing missionary, and she kept on saying that I'm making her cum.Maybe sge did orgasm,who knows?
But I'm still learning how to be a competent lover and I know for a fact,for me,it takes at least 30 minutes of intimate foreplay to get a lady warmed up and comfy enough in my presence to let go and enjoy the exchange of energy, especially when getting naked with each other for the 1st time.
I guess she was just trying to make me feel good and giving her idea of a GFE,so even though this part of the session threw me out of sync,I will return because Harley is a babe+girl-next-door all in one,loves to please her punter and offers fair rates.

Damage =R750/hr

Value for money,out of 10 = seriously good 8

Value in terms of intimacy, connection,energy flow, out of 10 = fabulous 9.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until JohannKoekemoer built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge
Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Review - Harley Sins @ Amsterdam Lounge - West Rand/Muldersdrift Johannesbur
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 16:31:31

@JohannKoekemoer

Thank you so much for your awesome detailed review.

I truly appreciate you giving me this well thought out and honest review which is exactly what I always ask for.

As a side note I am a lady who is not like any other ladies, therefore if you compare me to studies and experiences I don't fit in.

I have never fitted into percentages or averages, because I have many things that make me stand out. Honestly faking anything is not something I would do to make you feel good about yourself, I provide a service not an ego boost.

I am blessed to have heightened senses which reduces your time and effort on me and allows me to have an orgasm while sliding up and down your back without much effort or expectations from you ;)

As for my body, thank you I am a Proud Mother of Two children an I don't require surgery to hide it. Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.