Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-18 16:30:50

Name: Maximillion

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Maximillion's Full Profile]

I met this lady several times and she is consistent, her long beautiful legs and beautiful blond short her stood out.
Place is clean, private and warm,she played good music to suit the mood, her hands, oh my I can still feel them on my skin,she is really a good listener and all this makes an encounter with her a wonderful experience. I love the fact that when she attends you she gives you undevided attention.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ezona00
Ezona00 - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-18 22:00:04

A very gorgeous lady,no clock watcher ,smooth skin, beautiful smile ,engages and gives all the attention.
Coming to the deed, had to hold on tight from that blow(covered),put her on all four ,gave her a pounding and she can take it.exploded unexpected , the lady is really tight.
Parking was really safe,did see some people around the building, didn’t really care.
Will return anytime .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Maximillion
Maximillion - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 01:02:28

Mr Inga Thank You So Much When I'm A Punter HE IS My Attention... I'm Glad You Having A Blast
Maximillion
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 06:36:24

Thank You So Much Guys My Aim Is To Please & Satisfy...

Inga You Give Me Countless Orgasm....

Enzo You Explore My Pussy Like A New Girl In Town....
Maximillion
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 13:39:33

On 2020-12-19 01:02:28 Maximillion said:
Mr Inga Thank You So Much When I'm A Punter HE IS My Attention... I'm Glad You Having A Blast

Not sure what happened with the spelling here and i though i deleted this one
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2022
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-23 15:04:29

Lord take me now. I've already been to heaven. This was the angel I saw. This women is in a tie first place as my best punt ever with two other ladies. Tie because they're all different so I can't rank one better but they're the best ever.

This lady is phenomenal. I visited 45 minutes before curfew so I was expecting to take up her blow & go or quickie offernor 30 min max. But damn, everything about this girl was excellent so I ended up staying much longer. Time just evaporated as we indulged in each other. She's hot as hell, face and body. The pictures don't do her justice which is rare these days and she dressed impeccably too. Clean and cleanly shaven with a beautiful tasty kitty that I couldn't help eating my heart out and it was divine. Nice firm smooth body and skin was a pleasure to touch, kiss, and caress.

And speaking of eating, she knows how to suck a cock too. I would have been more than happy to let her finish me off with a blow but that body and pussy so lovely I had to experience all of her.

Her attitude and service was entirely focused on me as a client. She saw a previous complaint on not being able to contact her and provided additional numbers via PM which I used. She saw my posts in the forum and found out what I like (gfe) and provided in bucket loads. I think she's actually my girlfriend now.

Definitely my best punt of 2020 if not all time and a great way to end the year.

Thank you gorgeous for the awesome time. Please always stay as great as you are. Can't wait until next time.

XXX,
N4P

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

August
August - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-23 21:21:04

N4P Give That Man A BELLS" Boy You Can Muff... Thank You For An Amazing Experience
O.G.01
O.G.01 - Re: Review - Maximilian - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Maximilian - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-06 17:08:21

Name: Maximilian

Full Profile: [View Maximilian's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She had me @ hello. Perhaps we had each other @ hello. We made arrangements to meet later on in the day and met late afternoon.

She is just my type. My kinda woman. Tall,thick (athletic),beautiful,tattoos and oozing sex appeal. Perfect.

So we start off by talking. And boy did we talk. She has an interesting story thus I found her quite intriguing. Moreover, talking builds chemistry so this was our warm up...

One could tell we were feeling each other and the flirting was off the charts (both ways).

Then on to the main meal (her). I asked that she lay down and relax. Then I went down on her, hard. She was f*cking sensitive and wet. I pushed on until she came the first time...
I then allowed her to catch her breath for a bit and went at it again. She came again, but much harder this time, so hard she literally ripped her top (yes it was still on - will get you a new one).

Then it was her turn, she went down on me with so much passion and vigor I knew I was in trouble. Fought through it and didn't cum. We then took turns to lick each other in every way, shape possible.

Eventually it was time to spread those lovely legs wide, very wide. Entered her and enjoyed seeing her fight to catch her breath. We went at it for a while, a looooong while, different positions etc until she came a few more times.

Ultimately, we had fun and understood that we had found our match in each other as we lay next to each other. Naked, sweat dripping, body juices everywhere...

Perfect way to seal the day...

Perfect. Just perfect.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until O.G.01 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-07 09:07:51

On 2021-01-06 17:08:21 O.G.01 said:

Name: Maximilian
She had me @ hello,She is just my type. My kinda woman.Tall,thick (athletic),beautiful,tattoos and oozing sex appeal. Perfect.

She literally ripped her top (yes it was still on - will get you a new one).

Will you return? Yes

Thank You So Much O.G Damn You Sure Know How To Please, Hope I'll be getting a Package soon for my new top that i tore vele it's my Birthday in 2 days..... Lool That was some experiment there hope to see you soon
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Maximillion - Midrand Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-07 13:17:45

Maximilian, are you and August the same person? Judging by the reviews and your posts on the forum, it sounds like I should've given you a call instead when I was in Midrand. There's always a next time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.