Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 16:32:03

Name: Lesley

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lesley's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I’m not a regular punter, but having sifted through a number of profiles, Lesleys caught my attention. What an amazing person, she has a superb body too boot. Lesleys service from start to finish was impeccable. She’s an amazing conversationalist, very easy to talk to and she offers a sublime massage and as for the rest, I encourage you to try for yourself.

I will definitely be back, thank you Lesley. P

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MWP built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Review - Lesley - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lesley - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 17:21:04

Dear P.

What a sensational hour :) As for the conversation, I admire a mind like yours.

Thank you, I look forward to our next encounter.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lesley - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-04 02:53:56

The universe has a cruel sense of humour. Right when I start regarding myself as an experienced punter - capable of cold detachment, as well as effortlessly separating punting life from the personal - I meet this remarkable lady, the kind of lady I simply had no way of anticipating I’d ever come across in this world. The kind of lady who made me break every one of my “punting rules”. The only one thus far who I’ve been completely open with from day one. “Danger! Danger!” I know, but I just went with it, and now I have a completely random moment in time that I really cherish - from a world that isn’t typically known for providing such moments.

Now I have to just “un-pussywhip” myself, although she admittedly doesn’t make this easy!

She isn’t for everyone - and that’s precisely what makes her special. She’ll definitely be more appealing to the “softer” punter - the kind seeking an “experience” more than a quick random lay. You’ll get so much out of your time with her when you genuinely invest yourself into it. It’s amazing how much our personalities gelled and how similar we were - the list of things that makes her interesting and unique is endless, but what will immediately stand out (if you’re a man of culture) is her fantastic taste in music.

I haven’t even brought up looks yet. My God is she a stunner. Dazzling smile, beautiful soft skin, gorgeous blonde hair, impeccable hygiene, and a ravishingly sexy body. We’re talking complete package here. Maybe try picture the kind of girl you’d probably find at some art event at Maboneng or 44 Stanley. She met me at the gate in this cute little white dress, donning slightly thick frame specs - literally no time wasted, and the entire experience was unrushed; left me wishing I’d booked more time!

There’d be too much to write regarding her wit, grace, femininity, intelligence - you’ll just have to get to know her yourself. Maybe you’ll pick up things I didn’t even get to find out. We opened up quite a bit with each other and I kept thinking about her after the booking.

Closing remarks:
Maybe this is what makes punting fun? Out of the 1000s of ads and pictures, the reviews, the joys and complaints - you just never really know who you’re gonna meet, and the rich stories behind the people you’ll spend time with. It reminds me of that bit from Fight Club about “single serving friends”. Lads, please, treat this one like a queen - she most certainly deserves it. The ratings here just can’t do her justice. She really is in a class of her own.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-05 19:20:12

Dear Untrue

I am blown away by this beautiful review, thank you :)

I found a relevant quote from FN I thought you might enjoy.

"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine."

petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Review - Lesley - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 17:17:03

She is beautiful and sexy lady , treat her right and you will be alright LOL
Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 20:12:34

On 2020-10-06 17:17:03 petermnbvcxz said:
She is beautiful and sexy lady , treat her right and you will be alright LOL

Come see for yourselves lol
Wonderwoman69
Wonderwoman69 - Re: Review - Lesley - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-14 15:04:40

Im still smiling even 5 hours after meeting beautiful Leslie.wow what an amazing lady,venue is fantatstic and the service was even better than expected. Sensual soft slow and unrushed. Great conversation.Leslie you have a soft and gentle soul and i am so fortunate to have spent precious time with you. I booked 90 minutes and would easilly have stayed another 90. Until our next meeting,we have some music to enjoy and series to binge watch.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-14 17:41:18

Wonderwoman69

I appreciate your lovely review.One of the perks of this job is to meet beautiful people, it's a privilege to have met you. Thanks for great hour and here's to many more :)

imurray
imurray - Re: Review - Lesley - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 04:06:03

An absolute gem of a lady. Extremely professional yet warm and bubbly. Easy to talk with and makes you feel very relaxed and comfortable. Awesome massage, wonderful venue. definitely going to be returning again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lesley
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 19:18:03

@imurray

I appreciate your review. Glad you're coming back, I could look at your body all day :)

Thanks for being such an awesome human x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.