Navigation
Davone1
Davone1 - Re: Review - Kelsey - Glenwood Durban
Re: Review - Kelsey - Glenwood Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:21:43

Oh no my friend I'm sorry but I think you're confused. You probably have the wrong Kelsey, or maybe even the wrong website!! I have seen this chic myself just before she went down to pe and she is every bit the lady. Totally agree with ageless and eddy720 - her service is consistent and always above par. Not once did I see anything that would make me suspicious or even think that she wasn't having a good time. Classy professional and sexy as HELL is how I would describe her.
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Review - Kelsey - Glenwood Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:48:28

Wow guys I have thee biggest smile on my face right now.

Thank you, really, thank you
Kelsey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:57:19

On 2021-05-27 09:11:17 Eddy720 said:
I honestly believe super cock is talking alot of rubbish Kelsey was amazing when I spent a few hours with her! My experience with Kelsey was 10 out of 10 she is sexy as hell I've booked Kelsey 2 times a few months apart and she kept on delivering! I can't wait to book her again, see you soon babe, sorry for not leaving a review yet I've been super busy, will definitely write a review of my next session.

Thank you babe. Can't wait to give you yet another amazing experience
Kelsey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:57:45

On 2021-05-27 09:21:43 Davone1 said:
Oh no my friend I'm sorry but I think you're confused. You probably have the wrong Kelsey, or maybe even the wrong website!! I have seen this chic myself just before she went down to pe and she is every bit the lady. Totally agree with ageless and eddy720 - her service is consistent and always above par. Not once did I see anything that would make me suspicious or even think that she wasn't having a good time. Classy professional and sexy as HELL is how I would describe her.

Making me blush here hehe
Kelsey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 09:58:21

On 2021-05-27 08:34:26 Ageless said:
I have always wondered about some of the more "trusted" and outspoken members of the forum. I have enjoyed Supercock's comments and reviews in the past.

Now I know not to listen to anything he writes as his opinion is 100% different to mine...

This lady is seriously sexy, her smile is infectious and she gives an excellent service at a very moderate fee.

I know I commented slightly negatively on some aspects of her service but the drivel spewed from your mouth is just not possible...

Kelsey, come back to PE. We know your worth.

Will be there end of June again babes
Jonnybj
Jonnybj - Re: Review - Kelsey - Glenwood Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 11:00:16

I do belive Eddy720 and can back up the fact that this sexy lady has everything going for her I also need to book her again soon and I must say the session I had with her a while back was funtastic! Lots of love babe see you soon.
Kelsey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 11:05:26

On 2021-05-27 11:00:16 Jonnybj said:
I do belive Eddy720 and can back up the fact that this sexy lady has everything going for her I also need to book her again soon and I must say the session I had with her a while back was funtastic! Lots of love babe see you soon.

Thank you babe xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kelsey - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kelsey - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-28 01:15:11

Name: Kelsey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Kelsey's Full Profile]

I was under the impression she was white and she confirmed that she was but when I met her she looked coloured more than anything else.

Visted her at her apartment in the south. The room was very small and suffocating.

As far as the experience/service goes she is an amateur.

I will not return because I can get far more value for my money elsewhere.

School fees paid: R1000

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

MrD.
MrD. - Re: Review - Kelsey - Glenwood Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:04:35

You should learn to read a ladies profile first before booking her, and a R1000 is not a lot of money cheap skate, if you want better services for your money I'm sure there's aids waiting on one of the corners, Kelsey is lady who gives a reasonable service with reasonable prices
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kelsey - Glenwood Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-28 11:22:35
Edited: 2021-05-28 11:24:05

On 2021-05-28 11:04:35 MrD. said:
You should learn to read a ladies profile first before booking her, and a R1000 is not a lot of money cheap skate, if you want better services for your money I'm sure there's aids waiting on one of the corners, Kelsey is lady who gives a reasonable service with reasonable prices

Wow, such an advocate for her service yet you didn't even review her Mr. 3 Posts.

Excellent knowledge of all other girls cheaper having AIDS too. We can see how clever you are.

NoWhiteKnight

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.