Navigation
randy_ned
randy_ned - tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-28 14:51:55

Hey all, has anyone been with this girl recently? saw a review from 2007, thinking of making a booking but would like some pre-visitation advice or reviews lol

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=3355
AJSys
AJSys - Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-28 15:06:24
Edited: 2010-01-28 15:09:55

For FUCK sakes,if she appeals to you what is the problem. How many reviews do you want before visiting a girl, and also if the review is good there is still no Guarantee that your visit will be any good!!! Take one for the team so to speak and then report back-Good or Bad!
randy_ned
randy_ned - Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-28 15:14:20

Whoo!!!!, so agro, maybe YOU should go see her to relieve your obvious Blue balls affecting your obvious lack of manners or cultural etiquette when someone asks a question on an OPEN FORUM ….. then let me know what it was like ha ha pshhh whatever dude
AJSys
AJSys - Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-28 15:23:56

No, not meant to sound agro but evryone is asking for reviews and not willing to take the plunge themselves!! Sorry if my thread offended you.
randy_ned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-28 15:45:24

apology accepted and in return I apologise for replying with immature response. It’s just that I prefer to go to someone recommended or tried out, but I will post my first ever review soon…
watch this space…..
kidnotorious
kidnotorious - Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-28 19:26:10

Think there is a more recent review than that. Haven't tried her myself. She had an ad on ST for a while then signed up for ESA. She a couple of good reviews on the forum and she bumped up her rates
Jaysm
Jaysm - Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-29 09:27:28

I have been with her quite a number of times and must say that she is one of the best. randy_ned, you can't go wrong with Tamica.

The oral is excellent and sex even better, She takes her time and really gets into it. I have been back many times and will go back again and again.

Like I said, she is one of the best out there (probs my favourite at the moment).
randy_ned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-29 09:40:27

hey Jaysm,thanks bud, have called to make a booking today but got stuck babysittign visiting client, but am keen on her def next week, will post my first ever full review!
jaysm, wannna ask you a few q's bout her first but not on forum, can you drop me a mail on [email protected]?
dduck
dduck - Re: tamica in linksfield review plsssss...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-29 16:41:19

Wow, that is tasty....await your review with anticipation as i feel a visit is required.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.