Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-19 20:02:25
Edited: 2017-12-29 15:55:26

Name: Valentina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Valentina's Full Profile]

There are girls who give this a bad name, by far the worst experience ever, money upfront sausage factory vibes no customer service whatsoever. No wonder so many profiles, complaining that I had one drink after work then shit just went south, ass is fake and you can't play with the boobs all of the cosmetic surgery is for looks you cant touch. Overall I will not return paid for an hour stayed 30 mins. Worst punt ever STAY AWAY!!! She'll probably change profiles and numbers. There are way better girls for half the price...

[ This review is not in the spirit of the review system. Review can only be related to the profile that the lady was visited on. ESA admin ]

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Valentina
Valentina - Re: Review - Valentina - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Valentina - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-19 23:25:01

If I wear you I wouldn't have even show up hear cos you are disgracing yourself ..your mauth wear smelling alcohol and was very bad I wouldn't kiss someone like that condition sorry for that.. shoes smell wear all over my room and then you keep squeezing my boobs like mango I can not just allow that sorry but next time try to be clean n more careful am not like those girls u meet..you should have seen my profile am very diff and classy not some dirty chicks on the street

wear you expecr
KingDizzle
KingDizzle - Re: Review - Valentina - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-20 09:18:43

I would really like to see raving reviews from satisfied clients, I've been with so many girls here and I have never given a bad reviews I just move on but your attitude sucked and you were pleased with treating me like nobody. I respected you nonethelss but will share my experience for everybody to know what kind of service you give. If you went to "class" you'd know how to spell, I had one drink at work and was definitely not drunk and saying I'm dirty? Lol I even took a shower when I got there as I was at work all day. There's no excuse for being so rude and everybody deserves to know. I respect working woman too much and you are the type that give them a bad name. I want a reputable member to speak in your defense if I'm lying.
Valentina
Valentina - Re: Review - Valentina - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-20 10:22:18

Am a French speaking so you don't expect me to be perfect in English n I did not treat you like nobody I did allow you to touch my boobs I only ask you pls don't squeeze them..and I did not kiss you cos you wear smelling alcohol and that was really bad its not about you taking your showrr shower alcohothemouth

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.