Navigation
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Restricted entry
Restricted entry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 15:52:40

Ya'll ever experienced a WG that insists on holding your dick and guiding it in a certain way. Like there's a sweet spot direction that it must enter from. And then the sex feels so mechanical. Whats up with that?
And from a female perspective?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Restricted entry
Re: Restricted entry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2201
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 16:26:44

I have no idea. If I guide you in a certain way you can be sure its all about my pleasure.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Restricted entry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 17:26:52

If she does it during doggy then it's probably to check if the condom is still on.

loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Restricted entry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 19:23:18

Perhaps I'm not describing it right. It's a clear sign of not being ready or having no desire to have sex. My first time experiencing it was with a street worker when I was about 24. I came almost immediately. She manoeuvred her body in a way that meant she was in total control of how I thrust and there's something about the technique that hastened ejaculation while robbing away all pleasure.
Poppy
Poppy - Re: Restricted entry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1001
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 20:24:56

I normally say to my clients, let the dick find its own way to the " hole" these things knows eachother n where they belong especially when am on top that's what I call sex machenical.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Restricted entry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 23:13:01

On 2017-12-10 19:23:18 loverofpunt said:
Perhaps I'm not describing it right. It's a clear sign of not being ready or having no desire to have sex. My first time experiencing it was with a street worker when I was about 24. I came almost immediately. She manoeuvred her body in a way that meant she was in total control of how I thrust and there's something
about the technique that hastened ejaculation while robbing away all pleasure.

SALUTE these WOMEN, they know their bodies better than any MEN. From what you describe they must have amazing vaginal skills and
techniques to control the MALE pelvic thrust and precise timing of EJACULATION.

loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Restricted entry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-11 04:26:25

On 2017-12-10 23:13:01 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
On 2017-12-10 19:23:18 loverofpunt said: Perhaps I'm not describing it right. It's a clear sign of not being ready or having no desire to have sex. My first time experiencing it was with a street worker when I was about 24. I came almost immediately. She manoeuvred her body in a way that meant she was in total control of how I thrust and there's something
about the technique that hastened ejaculation while robbing away all pleasure.

SALUTE these WOMEN, they know their bodies better than any MEN. From what you describe they must have amazing vaginal skills and
techniques to control the MALE pelvic thrust and precise timing of EJACULATION.

Indeed they do. Missing opportunities of repeat visits

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.