Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My new Client Ad
Re: My new Client Ad
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-03 18:41:41

On 2018-02-03 15:50:09 Footloose said:
Not a bad idea Patric, hanging with the boys doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. Best not to share a room though, the boys shouldn't hang THAT close...

Footloose...don't be scared Sir. Aparently I don't snore at all....we should be fine.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-04 08:34:05

On 2018-02-03 18:41:41 Patric Star(fish) said:
On 2018-02-03 15:50:09 Footloose said: Not a bad idea Patric, hanging with the boys doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. Best not to share a room though, the boys shouldn't hang THAT close...

Footloose...don't be scared Sir. Aparently I don't snore at all....we should be fine.

Fortunately some new options have become available, so your last ditch plan to desperately save the weekend will not be needed at this time. Thank you for your willingness to sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-04 08:46:16

Great!! (For you and the lady...not for me). Enjoy Sabi you two. I'll go an unpack my suitcase now...maybe next time......
Kiewit
Kiewit - Re: My new Client Ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-11 12:49:47

Hi Footloose
How was your experience? Hopefully you had a great time
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-11 13:08:09

Nope, I eventually cancelled my reservation, and started searching for an appropriate companion again. I have not abandoned all hope yet.

I did however get treated to a very good massage yesterday afternoon. It was a totally unexpected spur of the moment experience.
Kitty
Kitty - Re: My new Client Ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-11 21:11:49

I know the perfect person for you!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-19 16:42:04

Some feedback. I finally managed to follow through on my idea. And as expected, it turned out perfectly. A wonderful date, a perfect setting, we clicked, and she needed the change of pace and scenery as much as I did. I enjoyed the date and her company tremendously, and I believe she shared my sentiments. I am not at liberty to disclose her identity, as the night out does not form part of her normal service offering, but wow, I dare say that the experience will form part of my life's highlites when looking back one day.

My advice to all gents here would be to make the effort, in the end it is well worth it for both parties. I have found nirvana, and I hope to replicate the experience as often as possible...
James.CT
James.CT - Re: My new Client Ad
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-19 21:10:39

Fantastic stuff Footloose,

love it when a plan comes together...

JustMike
JustMike - Re: My new Client Ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-20 08:41:14

Clap hands !!!! Well done FL you achieved the goal you set for your self.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.