Ziske
Ziske - Re: My new Client Ad
Re: My new Client Ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-15 11:16:22

Very nice approach indeed :)

Stating exactly what you like and want, good luck with your search for the ideal companion. Hope all turns out well xxx

Hugs
Ziske xoxo
Crave
Crave - Re: My new Client Ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1051
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-15 11:42:14

At those rates, I reckon there has been a sudden, inexplicable spike in girls who have a leaning towards "portly middle aged men"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My new Client Ad
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-17 17:38:20

Well, considering that the year is nearing its end, and the world is slowing down and everyone wants to take a breather, the response has not been too bad. I am following up some good leads. Thanks for asking MrJ.

Thank you for the positive feedback Ziske. I do however think that the girls will find my ad more appealing if I include some pictures next time. Pictures attract a lot of attention! I am considering having a professional sexy shoot done by one of the ESA photographers, showing off the bulging mound, smouldering curves and well rounded areas of the finely stretched leather of a wallet filled with cash... (just kidding).

Yeah, these ladies don't really judge portly middle-aged men Crave. Quality people here!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-27 06:14:27

My ad is still active ladies. Feel free to PM me anytime.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-01-11 06:46:20

One more bump, and then I will leave it be. I will be back in SA on the 20th. Let's try for the last week of January...

Thank you to all the ladies (mostly those who do not offer FH) and punters who sent me PMs in support.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-03 13:04:04

Accommodation booking was confirmed for 9 and 10 Feb, Sabi area, 5 star forest estate lodge.

BUT, the lady I was planning this with disappeared all together. Profile no longer available. We were planning to drive up from Gauteng. I will cancel the booking on Monday, unless another lady who is interested in my ad cares to join me. As always, please feel free to send me a PM.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-03 14:01:54

Obviously I would go with you. I love Sabi! Im old enough to remember the movie (Footloose)....will that disqualify me?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-03 15:50:09

Not a bad idea Patric, hanging with the boys doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. Best not to share a room though, the boys shouldn't hang THAT close...
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: My new Client Ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-03 17:19:29

Excellent @Footloose. You can assist us ladies with our ads. Wink*

Lady Sade

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.