Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - My new Client Ad
My new Client Ad
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-09 11:42:52

So, a while ago I decided to re-think a way of making a booking to work for me. I wanted to fulfill my fantasy for an erotic mystery one-night stand. I identified one particular lady on ESA, and sent her a PM. She replied and requested that I phone her. I tried to phone whenever time allowed (my work, and a need for discretion and privacy limits me), and unluckily for me she turned out to be one of the busiest ladies here, so I never reached her due to my schedule constraints. Not her fault at all. I also follow the forum and realised that she would eventually have to fit my booking request in her busy schedule, which again detracts from my fantasy of a spontaneous rendezvous. So, I am trying a different approach: I am placing an ad as a Client:

FOOTLOOSE:

Good news, ladies. I am available to book an overnight stay with one special lady. And you'll just have a slam-bang, gee-golly splendiferous time doing it, too -- at least if you absolutely adore the sort of man who pays for your time. Yes, I am running a special, paying a rate of R10,000 for the overnight. Be warned, however: Disliking middle-aged portly men will consign us to not enjoying the evening together, forever longing for the erotic adventure we should be having, had you only an appropriately chipper attitude.

The kind of girl that should make use of my availability is a young caucasian girl, under 30-ish, slim, extremely attractive, super sexy, and fun. Boy, oh, boy, do you ever love being a working girl! Why, you just went ahead and did it on a whim, as a sexy adventure, and not because of any nasty old compelling factors like poverty or addiction or a pimp literally arranging for you to be used over and over again and taking money from punters or anything like that. Well, it's true, you like men, and you like sex.

And do you know what men you especially like? Why, this particular client, of course. You are the kind of person who sees something good in me. Isn't that nice! You credit this to the fact that you are so beautiful and successful.

As a client, I will treat you, in many ways, as men are expected to treat their gorgeous girlfriends but often don't. And you, in return, will be the ideal girlfriend, who is happy to see me when I show up at your door. And, you will never ask me to take out the rubbish...

I will be available to make an overnight booking within the next two weeks, date depending on where and when we decide to go, and hopefully room availability allows. I will reply to each and every PM received, even if just to respectfully decline due to my personal boundaries in taste. You are all beautiful anyway...

My Details

Area: Pretoria
Build: Large/extra kilos, yet surprisingly fun
Height: 1.83
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Languages: Afrikaans & English
Race: Caucasian
Starsign: Taurus
Smoker: No
Body Art: Yes One Tattoo

Relaxing and Good Hygiene, likes to be treated!
Dislikes:
Bad Hygiene, drugs, being drunk, bad teeth
Premises:
To be discussed and booked.
Parking:
At the hotel or lodge
Email: N/A

Absolute discretion and privacy required.
The Doll House
The Doll House - Re: My new Client Ad
Re: My new Client Ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-09 12:57:17

Brilliant approach! I hope you are inundated by requests... x
Fred8
Fred8 - Re: My new Client Ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-09 14:12:00

Brilliant! Enjoy!
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: My new Client Ad
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 843
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 08:25:28

Are you in advertising, Footloose? He he.

This is advertising brilliance!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My new Client Ad
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 06:25:28

@ The Doll House, thank you kindly, money can't buy love, but it sure can buy special experiences. I am hoping for the best...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 06:27:49

@Fred8 Thank you sir.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 06:33:50

@Claudia, No ma'am, not in advertsing, just an honest businessman's request for a service provider...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 21:08:39

...Bump...
Honorable Member
Honorable Member - Re: My new Client Ad
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-11 21:36:12

Can't believe you weren't inundated with responses.
If it wasn't for the fact that I don't meet about 20 of your criteria, I may have even applied myself!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-15 10:20:12

On 2017-12-11 21:36:12 Honorable Member said:
Can't believe you weren't inundated with responses.
If it wasn't for the fact that I don't meet about 20 of your criteria, I may have even applied myself!

Well, as the saying goes, if you don't try anything, you are guaranteed to not fail at anything. I think trying is the important part...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.