Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-02 20:36:47

Name: Amanda

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Full Profile: [View Amanda's Full Profile]

What an amazing woman! The massage, though short because i was rushing, was great and i must return just for more of that. She gives a proper GFE and she loves foreplay and slow passionate love-making. The sex was just as great and so intimate. She knows how to satisfy a man.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amanda - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Amanda - Morningside Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-03 13:39:04

City: Durban

Area: Morningside

Greetings to all

I have seen this lady on several occasions, on and off, over a fairly long period of time. She has had several profiles up on several other sites over the years. She also advertised under the name of Gizelle as far as I remember.

I first visited her when she was working from a lodge in Pinetown, at least twice, although that was quite a while ago. She gave me a good service in those days. In fact our first encounter was indeed explosive and really was my sexual watershed moment, so to speak. I think I'll remember what we did that night for as long as I can remember.

I last saw her when she was working from a smaller place in Umkomaas on the South Coast.

Sadly that place I saw her in was a bit of a dodgy spot still under renovations, IMO (hence my poorer rating of the venue). To be honest I can't actually remember when exactly that last visit to her was. I have a feeling it was two years back but I may be wrong. Please forgive if I have the date wrong, but the review system requires it.

Anyhoo, this lady is passionate. BJ was really good, actually pretty amazing, she gave me an enjoyable GFE, the deed was really groovy (she has a delicious booty and loves doggy), so in terms of her services they were all good.

She used to offer me amazing extras (not sure if she still does?) and I think she gave a good service all round.

I always arrived at her place hungry to see her and she left me drained and utterly spent. She really knows her stuff in bed that's for sure and will make you feel like a stallion.

In terms of her personality, she was friendly enough when it came to phone manners and a little pillow talk afterwards, although she doesn't engage in much small talk as a rule I think. She's guarded and she gets to the point (I'm the opposite in that way.. hehe) so I didn't always click with her spiritually, but I think we both tried harder the more we saw eachother). I still do think she's a great lady though. I still find her pictures really attractive. She has kept her good looks and lovely figure.

She will give you a good service IMO and if it wasn't for her current location of Morningside I'd visit her again. Sadly I've had too many dangerous encounters with ladies and crooked cops in Morningside lately. I'm just sick of all the drama and corruption in that area, so I won't return there again.

I think a better choice of a venue would help this lady to attract more clients. Perhaps she would do better in Umhlanga? Just a suggestion...

She does put a lot of effort into satisfying her clients, so yes I would definitely recommend her.

I hope my review is taken in the spirit I intended it.

Peace

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Xantos3
Xantos3 - Re: Review - Amanda - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Re: Review - Amanda - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-07 23:25:28

City: Pietermaritzburg

Area: Pietermaritzburg

Was in Pmb and she was the only one on Esa for Pmb. So decided to go for it. Turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences I have had. Firstly to comment on the companionship. True GFE with all the bells and whistles. Looks much better than the pics and very sensual. Not a clock watcher and we chatted for quite a while past my time. I have no hesitation to recommend Amanda. Beautifully person inside and outside. Venue was good as it was my hotel room.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.