Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Arhwen in Cape Town this time really working :)
Re: Arhwen in Cape Town this time really working :)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-06 12:26:51
Edited: 2017-12-06 12:27:54

Guys Today and Tomorrow I will be available till 9pm after that I am only available for travels.

Friday I am available from 6am till 6pm. Then my add will go down for a a bit.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-06 23:04:17
Edited: 2017-12-06 23:06:15

Once again Thank you To the Cape Town guys for your support :)

Just a bit of a update. I will not be available This weekend however I will be available on Monday again. Next week Friday I am only working till 3pm as Mika and I are doing black coffee. I will be available on Saturday from about midday provided I did not party the night before and Sunday Will then be my last day available in Cape Town then I'll head back to JHB.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-07 16:49:50

Remember I am available till 9 this evening and Tomorrow from 6am and I will take my last appointment at 6pm Then my add will go down.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4814
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-07 16:54:54

Remember I am available till 9 this evening and Tomorrow from 6am and I will take my last appointment at 6pm Then my add will go down.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Arhwen in Cape Town this time really working :)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-07 21:10:18

On 2017-12-06 23:04:17 Arhwen said:
Once again Thank you To the Cape Town guys for your support :)

Just a bit of a update. I will not be available This weekend however I will be available on Monday again. Next week Friday I am only working till 3pm as Mika and I are doing black coffee. I will be available on Saturday from about midday provided I did not party the night before and Sunday Will then be my last day available in Cape Town then I'll head back to JHB.

You can forget about working Saturday, of course you are going to party friday night:).
massageguy
massageguy - Re: Arhwen in Cape Town this time really working :)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-07 21:16:07

do you mean Sunday 17th Dec as your last working day?
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-08 18:51:23

On 2017-12-07 21:10:18 Vegas said:
On 2017-12-06 23:04:17 Arhwen said: Once again Thank you To the Cape Town guys for your support :)

You can forget about working Saturday, of course you are going to party friday night:).

I'm not going to party till 4pm and I will be available from midday guaranteed ;)

[QUOTE;960108;massageguy] do you mean Sunday 17th Dec as your last working day?[/QUOTE]

Yes depending on when I can get a flight but yes that is the plan. If my cousins let me go early Sunday morning I will work thus coming Sunday afternoon. Just keep an eye out to see if I activate my add on Sunday. If not Sunday I'll be ready to pamper and spoil you guys on Monday again ;)

Thank you Cape Guys you have all been amazing. I can't wait to experience more of you but for now it's time to experience more of the mother city ;)

Have a wonderful weekend you beautiful people ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-11 06:17:59

Good morning Gentlemen after a lovely weekend I am back :) and ready to tease and Please.

Remember I am available in the Blouberg/Tableview area for the rest of the week and Friday I will be taking my last hour appointment at 1pm. Saturday I will be available from Midday and Sunday I am available all day till 8pm. This will be my last day with you as I fly back to JHB early Monday morning. I do look forward spoiling you guys :)

Have a Beautiful Blessed week :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 10:57:18

Hi guys I am still available in Cape Town however these dates might be altered due to unforeseen circumstances I will keep you updated as soon as I have more info.

Thank you for all the support :)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-13 06:56:28

The end of my trip slowly draws near :(

The good news is that today and tomorrow I will be available till late.

Also remember that Friday and Saturday will be short days as I will be preparing and recovering from Black coffee :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.