Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something to take into consideration
Re: Something to take into consideration
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 08:54:14

On 2017-12-10 22:23:19 Skomhc said:
Am I the only one thinking Sassy Cassie's comments are off?

No you are not the only one but the rest of us don't notice it any more because her comments are usually off
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something to take into consideration
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-11 09:13:43

This is just fucking wrong and I hope that we get to the bottom of this!
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: Something to take into consideration
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1943
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-11 20:52:54

Good evening Ladies and Gentleman.

Antionette attend the venue and engaged Asha in person. She found that Asha was in no manner mentally impaired in any way. Asha further made no mention of being held against her will, when enquirers were made about this allegation.

Gentleman if when seeing a lady you feel she is a victim of human trafficking or held against her wishes, please have the courage to report such concerns to the police. Human trafficking is considered a priority offense and the police, act swiftly on such allegations if found to be truthful.

ESA does not list any advertiser if she/he is at not at the very least 21 years of age or older. Yes we are aware of age of consent, that withstanding, our policy however is to only list parties 21 years old and over.

Asha was unable to provide any sort of acceptable identification (Drivers licence, ID card, ID book, Passport) as per our policy if we receive a report of a advertiser being under 21 we request proof of age as a precaution. Asha's advert will remain inactive untill she produces acceptable identification proving her age.

Gentleman kindly note that SOME not all ladies might embellish (lie) about certain facts about their lives, circumstances and backgrounds. This is more common than we would like but is completely outside of our control. Be mindful that SOME ladies use such tales as a mechanism to elicit sympathy which in turn could be used as mechanism to elcit money. I am not saying this is or is not the case in this occasion but it is something that gentleman should keep in mind.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Something to take into consideration
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 05:49:06

Well done Eddie & Antoinette concerning the age issue. Who doesn't carry any form of identification with them? I think that part of the "story" was indeed true and she's underage.
MR

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.