Navigation
Sreddor
Sreddor - New to this site
New to this site
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-24 13:03:22

Hi Ladies, whilst I am new to this site, I have been with WG's on my overseas travels but I don't travel much anymore. I am looking for a lady in Durban or JHB that I can visit around 2 or 3 times a month for a mutually agreed fee. Whilst I am not looking for an arrangement where apart from the physical aspect, I can connect on a personality level and have fun with. I would like to make a standard arrangement that is planned in advance and once established a good connection, would like to only visit that lady on a long term basis. I of course understand that she would not be exclusive to me. Someone with there own private upmarket venue would work out well. I am 46years old guy and a person over 30 would probably be preferable as we are more likely to have things in common, please respond here if you are interested and I will call you. Thanks a lot. I am a true gentleman and have the utmost respect for everyone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.