Looking for sexy WG to help a first timer with greek
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Greek
Re: Greek
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-21 09:38:14
Edited: 2017-11-21 09:39:21

Some advise....

Be gentle. Nothing worse then just trying to ram it up there. No matter how much a WG has done it you can still hurt her.

Use lots of lub.

Do it either in missionary or doggy. No funny positions. Ask her whats her preference.

I prefer missionary as it allows me to see her face and expressions which will give you insight if you hurting her or in some cases she may allow you to turn up your intensity...

If you are squeamish dont do it there is always a high chance of you getting "stool" on your wiener.
If this does happen, dont freak out and never make the lady feel embarrassed about it. Dont say anything,just clean up with the wet wipes you should've kept close by. Kiss her and thank her for the privilege she has given you.

Think of the brown stuff in anal as the white stuff in viginal penetration.

If you for whatever reason did not enjoy it or if it did not turn out the way you imagined do exactly the same.

All the best
Lady Morticia
Lady Morticia - Re: Greek
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-22 19:22:46

I so enjoyed reading your reply analpaul and I could not agree more. I prefer to know before hand that greek is desired as it is embarrassing to have the "stool weiner", thus it gives me time to douche and be properly prepared to give a pleasant experience. And by embarrassing I do mean not only myself, but to have it so kindly put to thank for the experience, I am sure any embarrassment will be dealt with more appropriately.
Mia
Mia - Re: Greek
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-18 03:19:04

My favourite...been away for a while and lets just say Mia wants to play...
Mia
Mia - Re: Greek
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-06-18 03:21:11

Lady M seriously its not a geography lesson the first time with the right tight pink pussy ass will be all the teachings to be...
Its a miss but not from behind with Mia

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.