Anyone know of girls in Stellenbosch?
Xplotl
Xplotl - Re: Any Stellenbosch girls?
Re: Any Stellenbosch girls?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-21 01:32:16

No WG's I'm aware of, but with so many horny students around there's no need. If you know how to chat up a girl and take enough dough to buy her a few drinks, you're in.
pepsisexysa
pepsisexysa - Re: Any Stellenbosch girls?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-22 21:48:52

Im not looking to invest a lot of time chatting up the girl which is why I would just pay for what I want.

On that note - any Stellenbosch student girls up for making some xtra cash during my lunch??
pepsisexysa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-24 13:29:34

So are there any students looking for some bonusses?
Xplotl
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-25 03:17:30

Can't help you here - as I said, I would just go to a bar and pick up a girl. But maybe check the local newspapers for ads (Eikestad Nuus)? Good luck.
pepsisexysa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-26 06:02:38

Thx for the help, but it looks like Stellenbosch is clean, can this really be. Imagine the goldmine we are sitting on as there are a vast number of high business men here looking for action.
Xplotl
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-26 10:07:41

You're right: I too feel there's business opportunities here. Would any of the girls be interested to relocate to Stellenbosch? If so, just let me know. I know a lot of people there and could also get you a nice flat to work from.
lickalotapoes
lickalotapoes - Re: Any Stellenbosch girls?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1366
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-26 10:57:26
Edited: 2009-11-26 11:03:22

Hehehe. A few friends and I decided one summer night to do a rekkie on Stellies, thinking we weregoing to pick up some nasty student chicks. Big mistake!

The saying of 'When a Dutchman woman switches off the bedroom light, the bible gets tossed out of the window' certainly doesn't apply in Stellies. Paarl, YES!, but that's another story.

You see, we were city boys and English, which stacked against us.

We cruised from student jol to student jol and got the same reaction. On skimming the room on entry we immediately identified the ladies who looked like fun and game for some action, so we moved in and tag-teamed them. They seemed genuinely interested, us being novel and all.

But, each time we were moving in for the kill, we suddenly got hoards of Dutchmen okes crowding our tables, loudly taking over our conversations and giving us the evil eye. The locals are very protectionist over their stock.

Stellies is truly the last outpost of SA's deeply entrenched conservatism, being the town of Hoër Christelike Onderwys. Unlike Potchefstroom, which was similar, Stellies girls mostly still all go to church and bible study week in and week out. The elder folk in the town are all NG freaks.

I can tell you, hell will freeze over before anything in the realm of adult entertainment happens there.

I know a guy who owns a franchise video store there, who decided he'll keep a small range of adult movies under the counter for over 18's to hire. He figured the local boys would dig it. He had a small sign in the store saying 'Adult Movies Available - Over 18's, Enquire at Counter'. Within two weeks all the local churches were praying for him and the closure of his store. The next thing they were picketing in front of his shop and even made a thing about it in the local rag. He almost lost his business. That was the end of that idea.

In an article in the Cape Argus about a year ago, a private Stellies art gallery had an international exhibition, which had a few artistic and implied nudes in it. The community went berserk and called for a boycott of the exhibition. Eventually the Chamber of Commerce stepped in and forced him to remove them.

Hookers in Stellies, I don't think so!

Ag shame!
Wile E. Fax
Wile E. Fax - Re: Any Stellenbosch girls?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-04 22:05:24

Damnit Lick it feels like I'm stalking you. It's just that anywhere there's something interesting its you stirr... uhh I mean, its you making interesting stuff happening.

Luckily in Potch there students from all over the place so there's no real majority demographic like I imagine Stellenbosch has.

If the Joburg poppie doesn't want to talk to you then you just move on to the drunk Joburg poppie and claim to have alot of money.

We actually did that in December. Well to clarify, that one evening I had been eyeing the joburg poppie at the next table till I picked up key phrases like 'he still loves me', 'doesn't understand me', 'what's wrong with him' in tones that suggested a strong sense of entitlement. She was very pretty but... christ there's a point you pass where you can't ignore the implied intelligence of such a brain. She'd been sitting there for 2 hours spouting some shit about how messed up her ex(its complicated), to her friend who had not said a single fucking word for the duration of the conversation. I'd fuck her but there would have to be a ballgag involved so that I could at least delude myself into thinking that she might be slightly interesting.

Oopsie veered waaaaaaayyyyy off topic there. Point is we skipped the poppie and her poor friend. We eyed another table of afrikaans girls and as circumstance had it one of us had a teller slip stating the sum of R45 000 which was actually finances for business expense not the person's salary.

So I chucked over to the girls' table and asked them to settle a dispute concerning the taste of Amaretto. I invited them all to have a taste and give me an opinion since I was sooo very sure that they would have good taste. They did indeed have good taste since they agreed with the statement I had fed them about Amaretto being delicious. Anyways contact was established and I sent over a round of drinks to their table.

My two friends are both a little shy around the ladies and one of them decided to be very very courageous and grabbed the R45 000 slip and walked up to the girls with the statement 'Raai hoeveel is my salaris n maand!'.

At this point I couldn't bring myself to believe that they would entertain this absurd display of uhhh 'poes wees'. But lo and behold ALL 4 of the ladies were quite intrigued. At that point I invited them over to our table and they happily obliged. My friend isn't the one to do this kind of thing but yes he had an intensely courageous moment. We stopped short of actually taking them home. One was a fatty, 1 was under aged and the other was engaged. Damnit!

So joburg poppie or afrikaner poppie...god damnit I fucking hate stereotypes and I fucking hate it more when people insist on being the fucking stereotype assigned to them. How does one respect people like that?

What was my fucking point? There was a point to this but my compass got confused now. Ahh anyways, unfocused day.
lickalotapoes
lickalotapoes - Re: Any Stellenbosch girls?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1854
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-05 11:31:55

Hehe guys. I only brought up Potchefstroom because I lecture there on occasion. Each time I've visited there, I've scooped myself a late teen or early twenties Dutchmen hotty at the Akker Koffiehuis.

WilE Fax, I posted this trick on the forum a while ago. This also works.

--------------------------------------------

Posted: 2009-10-05 14:23:34

I tell you what. Go chat up any hottie in a club at 12pm when she's nice and oiled and stuff R1000 in her hand and tell her u won a lot of lotto money today and she will be your girlfriend for the night for sure. You save R3500.

When I was studying I used to have a cool trick I pulled off every time. I scanned an ATM statement and doctored it with photoshop to show a balance of about R650k with some change. I then printed it on my fax machine and cut it out to the exact size of a ATM slip.

I then stuck them in my wallet. I then went up to the hotties and made small talk with them, but not pushy at all. I then said I'd like to see them again one day. I then opened the wallet, pulled out the folded slip and wrote my name and number on the back and handed it to them, and simply walked away. (No pressure)

They thought I was just finding any old scrap piece of paper to write on, meanwhile they were being bated. I knew that once I'd walked off they would figure out the paper was an ATM slip. Now, most chicks want to know if a guy has cash or not, so they turn it over and see a huge available balance and believe they just got lucky with a rich boy.

I never waited longer than 12 hours for them to call me. I almost always got to home base in a matter of hours after seeing them for the first 'date'. These pieces of paper dissolve panties.

----------------------------------------------------

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.