Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-09 13:15:36
Edited: 2017-11-09 13:40:17

Name: West

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View West's Full Profile]

This person provided good service. She looked like her photos. There were two other people on the patio when I arrived at the house. The house smelled of marijuana and so did she.
My experience after the deed was terrible. The provider has been trying to extort money from me. Without elaborating the facts lets just say she is in the business of blackmailing clients for more money or she will call your wife and post your picture in the paper etc. She sent these threats via text and repeated them to a fellow ESA colleauge. I am not from here so I don't care what she does, but everyone should Beware and stay away.

[ This review is under investigation - ESA Forum Admin ]

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - West - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - West - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-09 13:41:56

And when/Who photographs you? During the deed or whilst still walking into the apartment?
West
West - Re: Review - West - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-09 21:26:43

The honest truth is we both know what happened.1st and for most is you came to my place offered an hour which is R700 we agreed sweety everything went well not until when it was time to pay you offered me R400 out of R700 I mean really I asked you and you said you'll use the money and only offered me R50 but then again I decided to let you leave cos I was alone in the house wasn't even going to start making noise I don't know what you capable of so wasn't gonna risk.I later called you and ask how can you do this I need my money that's when all this started you called me by names telling me I'm probably high on drugs which is I DONT EVEN SMOKE my dear...iam really confused when you saying I smelled weed Gosh OK.You said if I continue calling you'll destroy my life and you are a gold ambassonder and I said I'll expose you so people can know you about you...I mean this thing about your wife I really don't know what you talking about and you know yourself that you not being honest hunny how do I even know your wife i guess this is the part of destroying you spoke about.Well then this morning you sent some lady to call me to tell me I must watch the space I messed with the wrong person you going to send a guy with drugs but as a clients and youll call the police as a tip so they can arrest me"framing me"...So as for my clients I'm truly sorry for this kind of review but thers's non truth in this....I provide the best service for clients.Thank you
SJeff
SJeff - Re: Review - West - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-10 11:31:50

The attempts at extortion and threats that West made were in writing. Everything is there for anyone that wants to see how she operates and the blatant lies she is trying to tell to cover up her extortion of clients.
SJeff
SJeff - Re: Review - West - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-10 12:00:28

Name: West

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View West's Full Profile]

The attempts at extortion and threats that West made were in writing via SMS and WhatsApp. Her blatant lies in an attempt to cover up her extortion of clients is clear for anyone to see.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
suzook
suzook - Re: Review - West - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-10 17:12:10

@ SJeff, like with anything else, there are always 3 sides to any story... your's, hers, and the truth.

1. We got your side.

2. We got her side.

3. Now I respectfully suggest you both take this up further with ESA and not with each other (since there's some sort of proof) and let's get the truth.

@ West, my humble apologies in advance if my post doesn't belong here.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.