Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-07 15:15:50

Name: Ivy

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Full Profile: [View Ivy's Full Profile]

She looks nothing like her pictures, awful looking wig, and then when i tell she looks nothing like her pics its R400 cancellation fee which i must say i'll happily pay fcking this.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lulu
Lulu - Re: Review - Ivy - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Re: Review - Ivy - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 12:37:43

Anyway say what ever u want to say on the phone u where so sweet when u got to my place u where so rude in fact u where racist disrespected all the girls that i work with threaten us with the police still when u left called me swearing i won't even mention the words u said.I Know myself i have Never been rude to any of my clients anyway what ever u a going through don't take out your demons on me dude
Lulu
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 12:41:22

Anyway say what ever u want to say on the phone u where so sweet when u got to my place u where so rude in fact u where racist disrespected all the girls that i work with threaten us with the police still when u left called me swearing i won't even mention the words u said.I Know myself i have Never been rude to any of my clients anyway what ever u a going through don't take out your demons on me dude
Lulu
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 12:45:18

Ivy
Ivy - Re: Review - Ivy - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 13:01:02

Mr flippingperfect u got all balls mentioning all this because on the phone u where so sweet when u got to my place u just changed and it was not your first time coming to pay us a visit u where so rude i don't Know maybe the heat was effect u so u started with your rasist comments saying all the girls that I'm staying with they all blacks we have no idea What we doing white girls a good looking hot if u wanted a white girl why didn't u book 1 u where swearing u just became a monster. And i have Never been rude to any off my clients.
Marcels2015
Marcels2015 - Re: Review - Ivy - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-28 23:30:56

Name: Ivy

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Lyttelton

Full Profile: [View Ivy's Full Profile]

Great person! Beautyfull and Very relaxed. So you mist visit her! Location is cool and take her time for you. So help yourself ;-)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Ivy
Ivy - Re: Review - Ivy - Centurion/Lyttelton Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-29 16:49:55

Hi Marcel thank u so much for the kind words people like u a not easily forgotten c u when u come back from Holland.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.