Nicky
Nicky - Kwazulu Natal gents
Kwazulu Natal gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-05 07:14:29

Good morning gents.
I'm planning a working visit to amanzimtoti in a few days. Can anyone advice me on the type of accommodation you prefer or avoid?
Much appreciated xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kwazulu Natal gents
Re: Kwazulu Natal gents
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-11-06 08:58:21

Hi, prefer private house of flat(must be discreet), preferably with secure parking, no lodges or shared houses, must be in a good/safe area of Toti though. (sorry if its a tough order but would prefer to pay additional if better premises, and you look great by the way)
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Kwazulu Natal gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-06 09:48:38

Thank you gaz13. So a flat is a good option there?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-06 10:30:37

Hi Nicky. There is a decent place that I know of in Toti. You can PM me for details if you want more information.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-11-17 12:27:59

Hi, yes a flat would be a good option.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Kwazulu Natal gents
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-18 18:25:15

Do Durban punters find Toti a bit out of the way? Would like to hear...
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Kwazulu Natal gents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-21 11:49:05

Hi 786dadzn. A lot of clients advice me to rather work from durban north or umghlanga but i'm happy here in toti.
I am from pta, only visiting kzn for a short time, and in pta i have a lot of clients driving 60km-300km to visit me so if i can be available this side after hours now and then it shouldnt be a problem. I am not very busy no, but happy with the amount of bookings i get a day. Some are in toti, some plan a visit when they drive past and some dont mind the drive to come see me. Hope this answers your question xxx
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Kwazulu Natal gents
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-21 16:07:16

On 2017-11-21 11:49:05 Nicky said:
Hi 786dadzn. A lot of clients advice me to rather work from durban north or umghlanga but i'm happy here in toti.
I am from pta, only visiting kzn for a short time, and in pta i have a lot of clients driving 60km-300km to visit me so if i can be available this side after hours now and then it shouldnt be a problem. I am not very busy no, but happy with the amount of bookings i get a day. Some are in toti, some plan a visit when they drive past and some dont mind the drive to come see me. Hope this answers your question xxx

Ok thanks.i do understand. Thanks for the PM. Till when will you be around? For me it's just a time factor as I lead a hectic busy life. Mwah

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.