Gold Member
Posts to Date: 800
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-02 16:59:52

Name: Siren

City: Pretoria

Area: Murrayfield

Full Profile: [View Siren's Full Profile]

She recognized me, but I can't remember where I met her. She helped me to collect memory piece by piece. Yes three weeks ago she's that hostess! My feeling to her got stronger and stronger. Three weeks ago I've imagined putting her down. Now she's here for me. She's still that cute. She has small boobs. Three weeks ago I thought they were big. 😁 She's tall. Three weeks ago she looked like a small girl. 😜

She worked with beautiful Carmen. Parking was safe. Towel was clean. The massage was nice, and she got talent.

I'm very happy to meet u again baby. You made my day. Xxx Matt

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
spiceman
spiceman - Re: Review - Syren - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Syren - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-08 22:26:11

Name: Syren

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Syren's Full Profile]

Booked Syren today for an hour and a half, paid the R1600 upon arrival, place is in a farm setting, kids running around, managers "friends" all over the place.She looks better than her pics, fantastic body, bit inexperienced though, does not like to kiss or for you to go down on her and not into kinky positions although she loved being spanked. I asked if i was allowed to cum more than once & she was game, then stepped out for cigarettes and came in saying her manager was upset as there is a cum once policy but not to stress as we would go on.
She stepped out again and never came back in, her "manager" came into the room saying it would be only once round, and Syren had taken ill and would not be coming in again. I stated to her why would i pay R1600 just for a one round, she replied a customer had paid for 6hrs and came within 3minutes and that was it. She apologised and said if i was okay with all of this, i was not and made it clear, i asked to be refunded for the half hour even though i paid for R1600 and only half hour had elapsed, she said she could not and would give me a half hour next time on the house. I was not offered a shower and told to dress as Syren would not be coming back and was now being taken to the hospital.Gents my advise is stay away unless you wish to be ripped of, i hardly do reviews and been a punter for a while but this was a terrible experience, i was not in a position to argue the insincere apology as the managers friends were all over the place. If you into the one shot deal then enjoy.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1086
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-09 12:29:52

What a rip off... well as you wont be returning, you can kiss that 30minutes long goodbye... what a load of ... on the one time policy...
Syren
Syren - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-09 14:13:45

Rip off no dear I was sick and had to go see a doctor so sorry you felt ripped off but none of my clients have ever complained about me I do apologise as you are the first client to complain but I was sick so don't know what more I could do so sorry yet again
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 621
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 09:05:21

Spiceman, imagine how the previous client must have felt, paying for 6 hours. What a ripoff.
Best this young lady change her attitude or she will definitely not survive in this industry.
Client pay for your time, irrespective of the amount of 'rounds'
pregyzn
pregyzn - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 469
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 16:42:22

This forum needs a hellopeter/sin bin section for these girls and venues.
51169 - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-02 12:00:15

Under the circumstance, I think a partial refund would've been fair. Considering that you didn't get the time nor the service agreed upon. I would've also felt ripped off...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-01-02 12:19:59

Total ripp-off! You should have received a partial refund!

So she is working with Carmen.... Carmen also confirmed booking with me on 2 occations, and then not honor them.

Seems this "venue" is building a bad reputation....
HPM
HPM - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-02 13:59:23

agreed. Experienced the same rexently. not worth the wait and unprofessional. total rip off.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Siren - Murrayfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 682
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-04 12:20:11

She steps out for a cigarette and falls so ill that she is taken to hospital? Sounds like a load of garbage and so does the story of a client who pays for 6 hrs and cums in 3 minutes.

There are way too many good service providers out there for any punter to put up with this crap service.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.