Navigation
PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 932
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 05:23:50
Edited: 2009-11-07 06:06:22

Greetings Forum

It has been a while hasn't it? Well, it took a while for the forum to become a place I wanted to contribute to again. After some really good reports have been posted this week (and since it has been a LONG time since we had any real ugliness), I decided I would like to return and share.

So...

Can white girls (at least, young Capetonian white girls) give a good GFE? Personally, I have found that young, Captonian white girls are full of shit. They are used to being popular just because they are ''The White Girl'' and never really try.

Well, thank god there is this rule... because for every rule there is an Exception (I still need to experience Gizelle, so perhaps there are two exceptions). And Jessica is definitely an exception to the rule that white girls can't fuck.

So let's get into my head the first time I saw her (yes, I have been back since). It was early on a Friday afternoon and I was going to go watch the opening Pro40 cricket game at a friend's place. But I was about an hour early and he still needed to get home from work, so I had some time to kill. I headed out to Bedazzled (I almost did not go), but I had already decided that if I did not see anyone I liked I'd go home and watch the rest of the first season of ''Fringe'' which I had downloaded.

So I get shown to the room and the ladies start introducing themselves to me. I rated them as follows: Average, average, too large for my tastes, too old for my tastes, ZOMG Super model what the fuck is she doing here, can't remember, may have been another one... Not surprisingly, I asked to speak to the supermodel. Now, I do not normally go for blonde white girls. Even in my private life. My ''Laminated Top Five'' (the laminated top five comes from a Friends episode. The premise is... you're allowed to have a night of no-strings sex with any of the five celebrities on your list with no ramifications from your spouse... I don't have a spouse yet, but I have my list, just in case) are currently:

Odette Yustman ( http://bit.ly/1WTe3b )

Lizzy Caplan ( http://bit.ly/2ao5Ea )

Kelly Hu ( http://bit.ly/1tHz3z )

Morena Baccarin ( http://bit.ly/1e5sXJ )

Grace Park ( http://bit.ly/1aq7d2 )

Do you notice a pattern?

So... back to the Super Model who I have since discovered has a name... Jessica. I had missed it the first time around as my jaw had made an awful noise when it had hit the ground. So, before I got my hopes up, I had to ask if she allowed kissing and mutual oral sex, etc. She did and she rather enjoyed it.

WOOO-FUCKING-HOOOO!!!!

Well then, one hour please. The one unfortunate thing about this first encounter (which I corrected in the next) was that she asked me to take a shower first (which I am happy to do) but she got undressed while I was busy, so I did not get to unwrap my ''Birthday Present'', which I love to do.

To make up for it, she had an AMAZING body. A tight, taut stomach, long slender legs, a graceful neck, long blonde hair (ok... long blonde weave... but it's a good soft weave) and lovely fake breasts. OK, the surgeon could have trioed a little harder to get the nipples in the same place, but other than that they are perfect. And she knows how to work it.

When I asked her to go on top, she rode me hard. When I asked her to lie on her side so I could take her from behind (just normal doggie, no anal) she encouraged me to pound her harder. When I was on top, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in with them. I could tell she was really enjoying herself.

After we finished and she cleaned up, she lay next to me and we chatted for a while before I reluctantly had to leave.

All in all, a wonderful time... and I went back a few days later to go again.

Looks: 8 / 10
Body: 9.5 / 10 (the surgeon was good, just not an artiste)
Performance: 9 / 10
Personality: 10 / 10
Total Experience: 9 / 10

She gets a ''Highly Recommended'' from me.

Your Gonzo Reporter

Capie
Capie - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 05:48:42

Welcome back PST ... !!

Have fun! ;)
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 07:05:14

Its nice to see that the LEGEND is back ;-)
greatexpectation
greatexpectation - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 08:08:45

Hi,
Welcome to the Realm,
Most Humble Knight of the Garter,
I salute you, Sir,

YHS, GE
lickalotapoes
lickalotapoes - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1247
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 10:06:21

Fuckit, Im delighted. Welcome back dude!!!!!!

Let's put CPT back on the map, despite this tyrannical 'punters prohibition'.
spawn006
spawn006 - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 12:40:12

Hi there PunterS.Thompson how much are their rates and where about are they situated(adress),if u don't want to post it on esa u can email it to me on [email protected].

Will appreciate it a lot and welcome back
Capie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 977
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 13:31:55
Edited: 2009-11-07 14:11:53

No problem providing the info here as long as it is public knowledge ...

Jessica used to be Kylie at N40 ...

R550 / Hr & R450 / 30 mins ...

207 Bree Street, Cape Town CBD ...

Have fun! ;)
dduck
dduck - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-07 17:53:31

Welcome back PST, it has been a while...thanks for the report I see I am going to have to change ny schedule for my next visit to CT. great report as usual
pandora69
pandora69 - Re: Your Gonzo Report - Jessica (Day shift; Bedazzled)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-08 13:35:43

ive swung by ther about 3 times and always found it closed.. what are their working hours??
Capie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 980
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-08 13:38:58

P69 ...

Monday to Friday ... 10H00 to 04H00 ...

Have fun! ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.