Basic Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-31 23:28:13

Name: Laila Skye

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Laila Skye's Full Profile]

She looks okay, maybe better than average however her behaviour with her friend Penelope is something I'd like to discuss. Her performance can use a bit of pepping up. Chewing gum while having a guest humping on you is crass and unbecoming; seriously chewing gum while sex is in motion. Wtf! Anyway, long story short, she pretended to be Penelope just because one couldn't see face. Tried to bribe me not to tell about, however I never trust the words of a liar so I declined. You want to waste your time and money...go for it. She looks good for it; sh*t I can't lie about that. There's better ladies around Arcadia with much integrity. I'd rather advice to go looking there. Just in case Antionette steps in, I got proof and sms

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.