Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK "
HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK "
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2783
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-23 19:26:54

BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA -- VALID -- Week of OCTOBER 23rd -- have been nominated as our " Angels Of The Week" !!! " Go ahead & take advantage of this very Special Offer !!

1 HOUR - Special Rate of R 650 ( Normal R 900 )-- Don't Miss Out

Attention ESA Members Only --You Must mention this weeks Special to Reception when Booking --Thanks

Angels of the Week Special This week Only Sorry it cannot be extended.

Heaven on Earth is always looking for New Ideas to assist us by increasing our Client Base & more Importantly Saving YOU $$$$

1 Hour from 10:00 to 20:00 Special Rate of R 650 ( normal R 900) Any extras between you Two.

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK &
Re: HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK &
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-23 20:09:18

On 2017-10-23 19:26:54 HeavenOnEarth said:
BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA -- VALID -- Week of OCTOBER 23rd -- have been nominated as our " Angels Of The Week" !!! " Go ahead & take advantage of this very Special Offer !!

1 HOUR - Special Rate of R 650 ( Normal R 900 )-- Don't Miss Out

Attention ESA Members Only --You Must mention this weeks Special to Reception when Booking --Thanks

Angels of the Week Special This week Only Sorry it cannot be extended.

Heaven on Earth is always looking for New Ideas to assist us by increasing our Client Base & more Importantly Saving YOU $$$$

1 Hour from 10:00 to 20:00 Special Rate of R 650 ( normal R 900) Any extras between you Two.

086-118-8825

There certainly must be a mistake...

Where is your new addition Grey Knight. For a SP that has garnered such attention he must be included.

Ahrwen will be at your doorstep demanding the special rate.
nick69j
nick69j - Re: HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK &
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-23 20:57:57

Hi

Is there anywhere to see some preview pics of Samantha and Brooklyn ?
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK &
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1368
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-24 06:33:03
Edited: 2017-10-24 06:33:19

Eish Zwan! Uncle Steve is gonna kick our asses! LOL
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK &
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1369
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-24 06:46:15

On 2017-10-23 20:57:57 nick69j said:
Hi

Is there anywhere to see some preview pics of Samantha and Brooklyn ?

Nick

I haven't booked Samantha yet but I can tell you that Brooklyn is very pretty and she has one of the hottest bodies I've seen at HOE (if not the hottest). She must gym quite often. She was a bit shy on our first booking but I tell you she has an awesome personality.

The best way to see their pics is to go to HOE and page through the catalogue there.Then you can see close-up pics of all the Angels in sexy lingerie with their faces shown. And you can have a nice lunch and a beer while you page through all the mouth-watering pics ;-)

Also ask your hostess to come and introduce them to you. You won't be forced to book them if you are not impressed.

Some of the HOE ladies choose not to have profiles on ESA for their own personal reasons, which I respect.

Hope this helps a bit buddy.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- BROOKLYN & PIXIE & SAMANTHA --our " ANGELS OF THE WEEK &
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2784
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-24 08:46:13

GreyKnight --Sorry about the Copy & Paste That Blew up into a long winded Thread -- At least it shows that the Esa Forum is wide awake --
GreyKnight
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1371
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-24 22:31:03

Hi Steve

No problem good sir. The guys are actually teasing the crap out of me on the open forum about all this. I'm famous!

LOL

Have a good evening.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.