Gold Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-18 05:34:13

Name: Sky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

My review says it all. Complete waste of time and seem inexperience in this game. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. She gives a bad BJ and she hates sex. I guess she's not meant for the industry because she's very pretty but she's got BAD manners (Doesn't want to be told what to do), she spoke more than we fucked and was hesitant to fuck! AND she charges quiet a hefty R400/hr. WHAT A WASTE!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 640
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-18 07:08:27
Edited: 2017-10-18 07:10:37

Sorry to read about your bad experience but since when is R400/hr considered as hefty?
Poppy
Poppy - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 885
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-18 07:43:58

@JoeBidden bad experience indeed sorry about that,,,,,

but really 400 hefty??? or you meant R4000 i know its a lot youve worked hard for it " BUT REALLY" cum'on dear

I honestly pity some of the beautiful ladies in the industry here desparation makes them go next to nothing sad.
Climax
Climax - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-18 08:16:12

Haibo :-o r400 is now hefty?

What I've noticed about guys who are cheap they are very demanding but don't want to pay...

I've seen a lot of reviews saying "she's pretty but she has a bad attitude" why do some of the pretty girls have bad manners?

Times are tough poppy, guys negotiating, girls taking whatever is on offer in return offer a bad service and next to the next one, bills needs to be paid...
Poppy
Poppy - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-18 08:57:34

On 2017-10-18 08:16:12 Climax said:
Haibo :-o r400 is now hefty?

What I've noticed about guys who are cheap they are very demanding but don't want to pay...

I've seen a lot of reviews saying "she's pretty but she has a bad attitude" why do some of the pretty girls have bad manners?

Times are tough poppy, guys negotiating, girls taking whatever is on offer in return offer a bad service and next to the next one, bills needs to be paid...

Its sad Climax business is dead my dear we've bills to pay too,,,,,
thats what ive noticed cheap guys make sure to let u feel the whole hour and makes u work hard ive heard that with most of ladies they'll be expecting the WHOLE FH yet they dont wanna pay thats why then they get bad session because the lady will be vulnarable with no option

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...
chubbyD
chubbyD - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-19 13:24:55
Edited: 2017-10-19 13:29:18

yah noh... i dont have issues with Joe and somehow i believe him though ive never seen this chick. R400 IS NOT HEFTY THOUGH... i guess what he meant was for the kinda service he got 400 BUCKS SEEMED LIKE ALOT.

to further explain this. last time i saw Climax her fee which is nowhere near R400 didnt feel like i left alot of money coz i walked out of there on a high from the lovely service i got. yet there are girls ive seen that will make you feel like not even paying them even though they charge below reasonable amounts.

i guess the feeling is jus relative to the service recieved. coz if you blow my socks off ill even tipp you and leave a happy man.

NB. climaxs fee may not be R400 but it really isnt alot either. it is true. girls are in this to make a living and pay their bills. i guess some just dont understand how much effort needs to be put in this job.
Sky
Sky - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-20 20:05:37

Two people own the moment my dear , if you feel like one speaks too much tell them to keep quiet rather , if one is quiet you guys complain,contain yourself dear.

Its a pity I don't know you right now because if the blow job was terrible than just maybe you had bad hygiene my dear. It depends on your manners too. I'm not even close to having a bad attitude, you're so wrong.
JoeBidden
JoeBidden - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-21 17:04:35

Can't wait to see other reviews ;-)

Punters, let's see if I was wrong with my review and let me know. Will keep watching this space...If she improves, I'll be VERY HAPPY...
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-21 22:24:57

Typical and common crap answer ..... maybe it was your hygiene!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sky - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-10-22 13:08:04

Hmmmm she looks damn sexy. I will go have some of her next week. :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.