Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-17 15:59:47
Edited: 2017-10-17 16:08:16

The past month has been nothing short of a nightmare to me.

Family members in trouble.
Business going full swing being overwhelming and stressful.
Rejection in the romantic sense.

I have been slowly and surely pulling away from this industry due to personal reasons.

Monday the moment I woke up I decided to hell with it all I will have a booking.

I gave her a call. We set up an appointment and I could not wait. Work was just a couple of nods and no's as my mind wandered as to what will come.

Darting like a bull through traffic I arrived. She was waiting as I even parked my car. A quick cigarette outside and menial pleasantries was shared.

She went to the room I showered. As I walked in she was undressed and purring. Lets not waste time. My we did not. She grabs me and kisses me. Funny this never has happened. A quick fumble with the condom and she overwhelms me. Following was the most sweaty, passionate and aggressive dare I say lovemaking I have experienced in a long time if ever.

Her moans are still in repeat through my head. Her back arching with the glistening intricate artwork of ink imprinted in my fantasies for years to come.

After it all we fell down back on the bed without breath. Fuck gym this evening I think I have had my exercise for the day. She replies I have never been fucked like that by a punter before. A sweet lie maybe, or that is what happens if you just click sexually.

As we walk out both our legs are shaking. Let me pay you before I forget. Oh yes I forgot as well was her reply.

As I arrive back in the office she sent a voice note saying thank you. Lovely ending to a fantastic experience.

I notice I am smiling. Something that has not happened in awhile.

If only she advertised on this website if any website. I guess she will be Pretoria's best kept secret.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
Re: How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-17 16:20:24

@zwan, expect a lot of pm's.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-17 16:24:56

Christ what have I done... oh well.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1312
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-17 19:45:22

Zwan

I know exactly how you feel. A great punt has such a huge positive influence on us. Good on ya!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-18 08:00:51
Edited: 2017-10-18 08:01:15

GK

It is amazing how the simple act of carnal pleasure can have such an effect on us men (hopefully woman as well).

I have tried asking myself why.

Endorphin's?
Dopamine?
Oxytocin?
Acceptance?
Instinct?
Spirituality even?

One day the answer might be clear.
Meg
Meg - Re: How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3916
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-10-18 08:10:13

You do have a way with words zwan.
Everyone needs to get out off their comfort zone once in a while.
Bob-Jan
Bob-Jan - Re: How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-18 09:11:20

Hi Zwan, can you pm me the lady's details please?
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: How a punt can be a breath of fresh air.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1321
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-18 09:35:16

If you find that answer one day Zwan, please share it with me.

But people, hypothetically speaking, imagine this scenario:

You find this "Feel Good" lady that has this amazing impact on you,as zwan has described above. You see her for a while and all is great. Then suddenly one day you get cock blocked by some really self-centered people and you can't see her anymore as now she has been mind fucked by them. People you used to care for but you now realise they never really cared for you, only themselves and they actually find happiness in hurting you.

Would you not then despise those people for taking her away from you just so they can hurt you to make themselves feel better?

I know I would definitely despise them if they ever did that to me...

I guess the best thing one can do then is to accept the pain and move on to find someone new that gives you that same feeling hey?

Anyway... I am rambling here on a Feel Good thread...

Glad you had such a good experience Zwan. I hope there are many more to cum!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-18 10:30:28
Edited: 2017-10-18 10:32:35

GK

Woah buddy quite the scenario you put out there.

Life unfortunately is not nice most of the time. I recently unfortunately had the same situation happen to me.

Despise is such a strong word. I would rather say I would have a strong distaste for them (depending on the manipulators intentions of course). Yet the person who got manipulated allowed for it to happen and probably continues doing so.

Once it comes to people and caring I have two rules I like to live by
1. You must always give more than what one would expect.
2. (more of a saying) I would share my world with you for only a grain of salt.

If a person is not willing to oblige in rule 2. I pack my bags and move on. As INL recent life lesson "life is too short" (I would like to add for bullshit).

Yes the best way to get over someone is to get under someone unfortunately/fortunately us men are such simple creatures.

Please always remember we are in a industry where we pay for services. Yes there are emotions that happen on one/both sides but see it as a fleeting moment thing.

Do not look for love inside this industry you will get your essence chewed on and spat out.

May you have many a fantastic experience in life GK.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.